test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

House Pengh - complete freeze on omega minigame

burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Playing house pengh, once you get to the first omega generator and activate the game, after about 10 points the game freezes up completely, resulting in a 'not responding...wait for program/quit?' dialog that will not resolve itself, forcing a shutdown of sto

Having repeated this several times, I also tried activating the console nearby first to see if there was a workaround - this freeze also occurs on my other character

Due to the time limited reward (the spec point), is there a workaround to ignore the game?
Post edited by burstorion on

Comments

• plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Same happened to me earlier too, but a restart eventually enabled me to actually continue. It's just funny that the game literally crashed at the crapiest part of the game...I mean come on, the mini game is now forced on us in order to finish something... really?! Staring at a blank wall is more productive and fun... or reading YouTube comments :P
  • divvydavedivvydave Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Same happened to me too, started omega mini game and CTD. Relogged (without verifiying files) and finished the mission no problem. Still it's rather annoying :(
  • captainchaos66captainchaos66 Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    THis issue just happened to me. The game didn't actually CTD.. but it froze right after the start of the minigame.

Pretty crappy they FINALLY fix the Dust to Dust bug,, and now this one pops up. Ive run this mission a bunch of times and never had this problem. Now I have to run it AGAIN,, and hope the damn mission doesn't crash AGAIN.

Pretty disappointed....
    Fleet Admiral In charge of Bacon
    Fighting 5th Attack Squadron
    The Devils Henchman
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I didn't have a crash, but I did have the game go unresponsive. I couldn't "collect" any more molecules, and the game kept going after a minute. I exited the minigame and tried again, and it worked the second time.