test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Point Blank Shot has morphed into Up Close and Personal with this patch.

2»

Comments

• roninfelroninfel Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    hawkrunner wrote: »
    Yeah, I thought it a bit strange that we can continue to claim a trait that we already own.

I wonder if you would've picked the Up Close and Personal trait, if it would have given you Point Blank Shot instead.

Yes I claimed up close and personal on all my toons and they are now point blank traits.
  • tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    I took up close and personal for my main toon as she's weak on the ground. It was showing up in the list so didn't think anything of it. Ran the mission again and took point blank shot. Tried to add it and it said I already have it. Today my up close and personal has changed to be point blank shot. So now I have the box for point blank as well and no way to get up close and personal which is what I really needed for that toon. I hope they fix it so that I can have both as that's what I "should" have at this point.
  • quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    they need to do something the space trait is missing on all my alts(turned into the ground trait and the box that i didn't open disappeared , though the starship trait is present . none of my alts are lvl 60 yet .
  • rheeparkrheepark Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    the patch took away my space trait and gave me the ground trait. i had a ground trait box in my inventory and now i have the ground trait and a ground trait box in my inventory and no space trait....
  • bobeverlastbobeverlast Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    We're looking into this. If there's anything pointing at the wrong Traits, we'll get it straightened out and players shouldn't have to reclaim anything.

So, here it is, almost 2 years later, and this bug still isn't fixed, even though you were looking into it? I just opened and received the Point Blank Shot trait today (4/5/17), but when I went to slot it, it wasn't in my list! What's different about my case is that I didn't get the Up Close and Personal trait instead. I got nothing. Are you still looking into it??