test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Beginning of a New Future (New Romulus Ground Daily)

sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The New Romulus ground daily wrapper mission (from foreman at staging area) is not resolving as completed when required mission in designated zone is completed.

1. I picked up the wrapper mission (Beginning a New Future) and went to designated area to pick up the mission (Atlai) - SEE

2. I completed the designated mission and verified there were no interacts with the area NPC after completion. COMPLETED and VERIFIED

3. I went back to Foreman Kylor to find THIS and MISSION STATUS

The foreman gave one last shot too for not being able to get this mission to resolve as completed.

This problem seems to relate to how the wrapper mission is linked to the area mission. Since the old method of being rewarded by the area NPC is replaced with an auto reward, the foreman never shows this mission as resolved. I saw this on an earlier occasion but thought it was just a minor glitch. Evidently, this is more a coding issue that has broken this mission.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dvirbldvirbl Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    i can confirm this too.
    i did the area mission indicated today and it won't acknowledge it as completed.
    this has been going on for several issues now, i opened bugs on it before and now but it's not even listed at the known bugs section.
  • Options
    omegapaladinomegapaladin Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    This has occurred to me three times recently. It appear to have occurred several times in the past. I am posting here, and using the in-game bug tracker.
  • Options
    khregkhreg Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Same here.
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    I can confirm that I, too, have bee unable to complete/turn in this mission.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    Confirmed, posted to Operational Support Forum.
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.