test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No singularity core when unpacking the rom DSD

rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I tried it several times, but I could not receive the solanae overcharged singularity core when unpacking the romulan Dyson Science Destroyer from the event reputation store. I would get the warp core but not the singularity core.

To reproduce:

-On a romulan character

-Open the event reputation store

-select the dyson science destroyer

-unpack box

-receive 1 DSD and 1 warp core, but no singularity core

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Suggestion: open the dilithium store and go to the 'Reclaim' tab and see if it might be unlocked there.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Suggestion: open the dilithium store and go to the 'Reclaim' tab and see if it might be unlocked there.

That's where I got it in the past.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Confirmed. I claimed my Dyson Science Destroyer from the event reputation store on my Romulan Delta Recruit and it only gave me the warp core. However, as I suggested the singularity core, and the warp, are claimable for free from the 'Reclaim' tab in the dilithium store. So no biggie.

Edit: Just noticed for my Romulan Delta Recruit: the singularity core came equipped on the Dyson Science Destroyer. LoL.