test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [June 4th, 2015]

13»

Comments

• xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Have they fixed that bug on Risa where you could fall through the sea near the Risa ship ?
    I noticed it yesterday. :confused:

That sounds scary!
  • kawasakizx10rrkawasakizx10rr Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Patching :P 1253 Mb,s
    yEt6JSa.gifMEANWHILE AT THE CRYPTIC HEADQUARTERS
  • quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Have they fixed that bug on Risa where you could fall through the sea near the Risa ship ?
    I noticed it yesterday. :confused:

Darling it's better
    Down where it's wetter
    Take it from me!

Up on the shore they work all day
    Out in the sun they slave away
    While we devotin'
    Full time to floatin'!
    Under the sea!
    w8xekp.jpg
  • thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Why not making it simple and use GMT +/-? At least then it's understandable. Coming from Europe, keeping track of Pacific time zone is a real headache... at least for me. I mean, you do have people around the world playing this game, not just US or Canada.

I miss the when the previous poster used to give us a link to the page for the time in your timezone. That was really handy and I didn't had to go and google the time myself. Somehow that feel more approachable and nicer to the players of this game.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    westmetals wrote: »
    There has been notes regarding the sever load of some BOFF/Captain/Ship skills, and this patch (among others) have contained partial fixes....

... also, the connection between you and your ISP may not be the issue; it may be your ISP's connection to the game server. Or your graphics card. Or any number of other things.

(I used to have problems - last summer - just running 20-player PVEs; then I got a new computer with a new graphics card, and it cleared right up.)

I used to have issues, too. Got a new GPU in December, no problems since then. It's become quite common that some GPU's don't handle STO terribly well.

Now... TRENDY... On Risa, I'd like to be... under the sea... in an octopus' garden in the shade.

Is this possible? :3
    edited June 2015
    Engage ! :cool:

We have the green light

38% so far , FASTERRRRRR
  • dukedom01dukedom01 Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    [...]Also I implore people to find out more about how pacific time relates to their own, not out of laziness, but rather their own education with regards to the standardization by relative time coordination. I've learned to and I've grown immensely from it![...]

Let me rephrase that for you:

Also I implore the launcher notice writer(s) to find out more about how Coordinated Universal Time (short UTC) relates to their own, not out of laziness, but rather their own education with regards to the standardization by relative time coordination. I've learned to and I've grown immensely from it!

:P
    Ceterum censeo Otha supplendum in praemiis.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    GREEN LIGHT MEANS GO! Have fun Captains!
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    westmetals wrote: »
    There's a way to set it up on your own computer (at least if you're a Windows user): under your time and date settngs, there's a tab called "Additional Clocks". You can set these to display the time in a different time zone, it keeps pace with your system time automatically, and all you have to do to see it (once it is set up) is hover your mouse cursor over the time and date display on your start menu.

i wouldnt trust windows as far as i can throw my brother in law, obviously what you consider easy with windows is a broad definition from what i consider easy, that is after 10 error messages and parhaps 4 bsods if im lucky :P.

still, i am a simple man, i have never pretended to be otherwise and i just prefer it to be easier on a glance. as easy as you make it appear is just as easy it can be for trendy to make sure that enough details are out there for the community.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
    edited June 2015
    GREEN LIGHT MEANS GO! Have fun Captains!

:) Have a nice day , Will we see you at Risa ?
This discussion has been closed.