test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingon Augments for the Klingon Faction

captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
It's nice to be able to play as a Klingon in Star Fleet, but I when I first heard it was available in the C-Store (I had an earlier account, couldn't replace my old computer for couple years), I thought I wonder if they'll offer Humans to be player species for Klingons.

But, considering replaying the episodes involving time travel to STO times..., I would suggest Klingon Augments instead of Humans.

Human facial features and hair, Klingon eyebrows, 'mouth accessories/aka facial hair', and skin tone. The traits can be a combination of what's available for both species.

The backstory could be that with the Udine threat, scientists for the Klingon Intelligence found a way to stablize the Klingon Aumentation without the side-effects of the original process (such as spreading out, out of control, again). The House of Pegh could have used them for infiltration and assassination (easier for the Augments to be altered to look Human, Romulan, etc.). Perhaps with the threat that the Iconians bring causes KI to reveal the secret colony where the Augments were placed to live.