test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

House Pegh Hairbrained Schemes

2»

Comments

• woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My pet theory is that the Iconians are energy beings, who simply happen to be inhabiting technology.

Upgraded constructs with a soul, basically?^^
  • drreverenddrreverend Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    nadiezja wrote: »
    His extra weight looked less "McDonald's" and more "the gym." Kahless pumped up.

Kahless was built more like a weight lifter or strong-man than anything. Go look at Olympic heavyweight lifters or Olympic heavyweight wrestlers some time, they don't look like Arnold Schwarzenegger. They're these big guys with heavy guts, because when you train for raw strength you end up with this band of muscle tissue around your midsection.

Kahless isn't a fast guy, but he's big and he can probably lift a full grown Klingon one-handed or drag a small car. And hits like a truck.
  • thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    warpangel wrote: »
    The Iconian boss battle is coming. Their plot power has already decayed from "insta-vape groups of people with a wave of hand" down to "has trouble killing one dude with a sword." They'll be shootable when the time comes. Of course, if they're as unique opponents as they're set up to be, each battle may well end with a cutscene finish. But we'll still have to shoot them first.

Ever see a cat play with a mouse before eating it?

This cat didn't expect that its mouse was capable of taking off one of its limbs.

Or the cat is just letting we mice think that we can make it bleed so we go and make their job even easier by being really stupid.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    edited May 2015
    Ever see a cat play with a mouse before eating it?

This cat didn't expect that its mouse was capable of taking off one of its limbs.

Or the cat is just letting we mice think that we can make it bleed so we go and make their job even easier by being really stupid.

I don't think T'Ket expected Kahless to take one of her arms and half her face off. She was missing half her horns (or whatever those things are) by the end of that fight, and seemed shocked that Kahless had managed to serious hurt her.

My reading is that of them, T'Ket is the one that still likes to mix it up on the battlefield. She was the one who portaled in on New Romulus to massacre a bunch of Romulan troops, and her manner comes off as like that kid who likes to stomp on anthills now and then. So when Kahless walked in, brazen as brass, and went "Come at me, bro", T'ket was all "Seriously? Fine. I haven't killed anyone in half an hour."

She was shocked that he maimed her. That's like you trying to step on an ant, and it suddenly pulls out kung fu and tears off one of your legs.

Each Iconian has sort of a niche to them. T'Ket was their general, warlord, and liked to get her violence on. At least, that's my impression, since I generally figure the Iconians are probably also megalomaniacal and probably insane.
  • dpsloss88dpsloss88 Member Posts: 765 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Nuke the site from orbit. Its the only way to be sure....
  • shaanithegreenshaanithegreen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    drreverend wrote: »
    I don't think T'Ket expected Kahless to take one of her arms and half her face off.

I hope she didn't expect that, otherwise she'd be all like "Come chop me up, please!"
    edited May 2015
    I hope she didn't expect that, otherwise she'd be all like "Come chop me up, please!"

And that'd just make it weird. Don't make it weird, T'ket.
  • kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited May 2015
    dpsloss88 wrote: »
    Nuke the site from orbit. Its the only way to be sure....

SO the question begging an answer we already set the explosives to destroy the base why not set them off as we are warping out?

Kahless got killed [maybe, weird death transporter effect?]

things we have learned.....

If we can siphon energy away from Iconians then the become baby kittens for a short while so new energy siphon ground weapons coming?

Sela told us that Iconians don't time travel due to their physiology, SO Chroniton ground weapons being made to exploit that genetic weakness perhaps?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]