test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lag and rubberbanding

jaydenomega812jaydenomega812 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ok. Here it is. I've looked around for it so I could +1 it but I haven't found it so I guess I'll start it and see where it goes.

Lag and rubberbanding has gotten awful here lately. I think perhaps since the launching of command ships or either the Delta recruitment event can't recall exactly which. But, It's running now from about 10am-11pm CST where about every 10-15 seconds there is a serious delay. Often times my ship will jump backwards or roll to the side depending on which way I was moving when the lag started and activing boffs powers...smh..well...let's just say I click what I can anymore to try and make it thru the fight.

It seems to be worse the closer I get to enemy ships. But is happening even when not within 20km of enemy.

It's not my computer as I've left a task manager open in the background before while playing just to see. My RAM is no more than 60% used with the game running and my CPU is bouncing around 80% used even with IE up listening to youtube while playing thru combat in STO. And I have 50 meg down Internet so it's not that either.

Is there a fix coming soon for this?