test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Graphics help

intrepid31intrepid31 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
So i was wondering if anyone out there could help me out. Ever sense the release of Delta Rising
My grahics look like TRIBBLE.

Exsample: When stand right where the game puts you (by the turbo lift) in ops on deep space 9 all the toons look like gloobs of clay.

I have tried reinstalling my graphics drivers, changing the setting while in the game, and running the game in several different compatibility modes.

System Info
video card: EVGA Nvidia Geforce GT610 2GB DDR3 Memory
driver version: 347.88
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory Installed: 4GB
DirectX Version: Directx 11

Game Option Settings under Display Tab

Video Card (Restart Required): Direct3d 9ex #1 Nvidia Geforce GT610
Display Mode: Windowed Maximized

BTW I'm not using the latest drivers Geforce drivers
Released Date: 4/13/2015
Version: 350.12
Geforce Game Ready Drivers for Grand Theft Auto V
These drivers seem to make things worst.
Post edited by intrepid31 on

Comments

• nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Try switching from DirectX 9ex to just 9.

Then do the full PC reboot.

I have a GTX 970 and going back "down" to basic 9 made everything more stable.
    11 was awful.
    9ex was squishy....was fine, not fine, fine again.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    How do you switch different DirectX version?
    I'd like to know so I could return it to the latest one for other games/programs I use.
  • xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    How do you switch different DirectX version?
    I'd like to know so I could return it to the latest one for other games/programs I use.

You can change that in the in-game Options -> Display tab -> Video Card dropdown menu.

intrepid31 wrote: »
    So i was wondering if anyone out there could help me out. Ever sense the release of Delta Rising
    My grahics look like TRIBBLE.

Exsample: When stand right where the game puts you (by the turbo lift) in ops on deep space 9 all the toons look like gloobs of clay.

I have tried reinstalling my graphics drivers, changing the setting while in the game, and running the game in several different compatibility modes.

You have probably already tried adjusting display sliders and don't zoom the camera all the way out. Switch to DirectX 9 as told above and turn Monitor Vertical Sync to On.

If you want to narrow down issues with graphics, my graphics troubleshooting guide thread might help. Considering that I hear these issues and graphics questions every so often, they should have stickied that thread as it I believe it serves useful. If you think it helps, please post your support to the thread:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1349431

thanks! :)