test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gateway to Gre'thor final phase bug

rebuilthk47rebuilthk47 Member Posts: 94 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
After the last patch (5-7-15), the final phase of the STF Gateway to Gre'thor is now excruciatingly difficult on Normal difficulty. I've been in two Advanced ones and it was never as hard.

Everyone is taking a ridiculous amount of damage and dying a bunch in the last phase. I only died once in the Advanced STF. I had full HP and full shields and took 100k physical damage. 100,000!! All I was hit with was that annoying ability that those little Baltim Raiders do that causes your ship to wobble around disabled (I really really hate that btw). I've had it even take away 50% of my HP. I can deal with that, but then I die right after because of the lack of response from the ability tray when I activate abilities.

I also am positive that the Oblivion Gateways are not supposed to be in the normal difficulty one, but I'm not sure. I was always focused on that giant Iconian ship and not killing myself with my own Tricobalt Cluster Torpedo (really dumb change imo).

Before this happened, there were times where the ships around the two stations were crazy difficult to destroy and were dealing tons of damage. That was before this latest patch (5-7-15).

I really hope this gets resolved because I love this STF.