test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Week 3: still unable to complete Defera Dilithium

ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Same problem, same position in the last large chamber. Able to complete 2/3 transport inhibitors. and on killing the 6th group of cardassians, the mission pfails.

Like clockwork.

I have 11 alts. All of them fail at this point. I'm clearly not the only one.

There is a work around, but I have been unable to make it work.

Any news when this new bug, introduced when Delta Recruits was started 4 weeks ago, will be fixed?

It seems silly that the rewards for the 'Delta Recruit' program can't be completed for some of us. But then again with the massive and permeating lag, I guess this is low on the repair totem pole.

Take a look at how much I've paid into the game in the last 6 months. You can consider my wallet closed effective today until you get your act together. I'll be joining the 1000's of others who have left in disgust.
Post edited by ddesjardins on

Comments

• newrooternewrooter Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This is fustrating. Here's my suggestion for getting through it.

DX9 for graphics. (not DX9ex)
    turn off cam shake

Known things to cause direct crashing
    1. Cryo grenade effects. Lower or put into safe mode if this is causing your crash
    2. Vel'sh ... NPC dying. This happens in the 2nd large room in the tunnels. After you kill one of the Vel'sh Scientists, Engi or Tac the game will crash. If this happens open the game right away and skip the file check and log in a fast as possible. You'll load back in with the bodies gone and continue if you're fast enough.
    3. Thot Gran transports into the mine crash. Again reloading the game and returning as soon as possible to complete the mission.

Turn off all game sound also can fix the crashing issue.