Install Arc
Options

BoP Pilot Ships?

2»

Comments

• Options
    therealmttherealmt Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I honestly cant be bothered no more. Came back to the game after more than a year, all i can see is grind for the first few months, and come to the conclusion that i have to ditch my KDF's its just too much.

What if a bop were to be released? Its gonna be outdated again a month after with Cryptics current horrible chinese MMO model.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    narthaisnarthais Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rezking wrote: »
    ...you're referring to neutroniums, aren't you :rolleyes:

One is more than likely the Conductive RCS from crafting, second is probably a fleet neutronium I suspect.
  • Options
    majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    therealmt wrote: »
    I honestly cant be bothered no more. Came back to the game after more than a year, all i can see is grind for the first few months, and come to the conclusion that i have to ditch my KDF's its just too much.

What if a bop were to be released? Its gonna be outdated again a month after with Cryptics current horrible chinese MMO model.

Yup not to mention everything is way too expensive to put real cash into. 3000 Zen for a ship that's what $25, it's a joke. Reason I stopped opening my wallet to them, well that and lack of KDF development, lack of faction uniqueness and the amount of bugs that go unfixed for years at a time.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • Options
    revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rezking wrote: »
    If BoPs are universal, then it wouldn't matter.
    Console allocations, though...I think 1Eng/4Sci/5Tac is acceptable.

Absolutely. The only true Engi console I'd need as a BoP would be a Conductive RCS [turn]. The fleet version could add the second Engi console too.