test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to Replay Featured Episodes

salenferretsalenferret Member Posts: 54 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Here's a link to my screenshot showing that I'm Lvl 60, but I can't replay the featured missions because I "must be at least level 10".

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=431391421

So yeah, I can't replay the missions. I already played them once, but I can't replay them. No idea why. This has been going on since the new episodes went live.

The only way I've found I can replay the mission is if someone else invites me to their party/group, shares the two Featured missions to me, and then accept it there. Seriously annoying that I only found this out today. Still, it's a workaround, but not a very good one.
Post edited by salenferret on

Comments

• Options
    deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    dumb question,

have you chosen a faction?
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,018 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Given that he's flying an Intel Phantom, I'd guess he chose the Federation faction at the character creation screen. ;)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    dumb question,

have you chosen a faction?

I'm a Caitian Fed Tactical Vice Admiral. So yes, I've picked a faction a long, long time ago.
  • Options
    deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm a Caitian Fed Tactical Vice Admiral. So yes, I've picked a faction a long, long time ago.

oh I know, it was me being a smartass... as you know they'd ask that question or try to blame it on something else that's your fault and not theirs.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    oh I know, it was me being a smartass... as you know they'd ask that question or try to blame it on something else that's your fault and not theirs.

I just want to play the missions is all. I mean, is there any missions I /need/ to do in order to play them? I mean, I did the first mission of the Iconian War, Uneasy Allies. And I can still replay THAT, just not the other two, which don't show up under the Iconian War tab yet either.
  • Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I just want to play the missions is all. I mean, is there any missions I /need/ to do in order to play them? I mean, I did the first mission of the Iconian War, Uneasy Allies. And I can still replay THAT, just not the other two, which don't show up under the Iconian War tab yet either.

Look at the very top above Klingon War. That's where new Featured Episode missions go until they get added to a front.
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Okay, 1 You are in the Wrong Forum. But I'll help ya...

Q1: Have you Played the Mission Aleady once?

Q2: How are you contacting Kagren? Via the Ad, or Via the Journal.

If your Answers are.... YES & "Through the Ad", then you need to do the Following.

Access your Journal (J)
    Then Choose Featured Episode, Top Category on the Left Side.
    This Category should include Both Episodes, and includes Replay Buttons that work.

If after doing this you are still having problems, go to the Official Support threads for these Episodes:

Blood of the Ancients
    Delta Flight
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    primar13 wrote: »
    Okay, 1 You are in the Wrong Forum. But I'll help ya...

Q1: Have you Played the Mission Aleady once?

Q2: How are you contacting Kagren? Via the Ad, or Via the Journal.

If your Answers are.... YES & "Through the Ad", then you need to do the Following.

Access your Journal (J)
    Then Choose Featured Episode, Top Category on the Left Side.
    This Category should include Both Episodes, and includes Replay Buttons that work.

If after doing this you are still having problems, go to the Official Support threads for these Episodes:

Blood of the Ancients
    Delta Flight

Actually, I was told to come here. But anyways, going to Episodes and then going to Featured Episode works. The ad is bugged though, which I didn't know. Thanks for helping me get that figured out. Thanks for the help.