test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Feedback Pulse reflects damage from Kemocite Enhanced Torpedoes

illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Noticed this today while in PVP, an opposing player's feedback pulse was reflecting damage from my torpedoes while they were enhanced with Kemocite.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    t0ffik1#9170 t0ffik1 Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It seems it affect few torps only as:

I've tested it on neutornic torp and it doesnt reflect with ts3/kemocite on FBP1-2,

but i've talked to a guy who HAD HIS TORP reflected with kemocite/ts by FBP (had combatlog data)- but it was the particle emmision torp that you get from R&D.

So you should write what torp you used and what lvl of FBP used the enemy
  • Options
    illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2015
    t0ffik1 wrote: »
    It seems it affect few torps only as:

I've tested it on neutornic torp and it doesnt reflect with ts3/kemocite on FBP1-2,

but i've talked to a guy who HAD HIS TORP reflected with kemocite/ts by FBP (had combatlog data)- but it was the particle emmision torp that you get from R&D.

So you should write what torp you used and what lvl of FBP used the enemy

I don't know what level of FBP it was, but it was in the combat log. I also use the Particle Emission Plasma Torpedo from the R&D system.
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Any Plasma Projectile that lands a DoT would likely end up feeding FBP...since the DoT is Energy damage. The PEP not only drops its little EWP thing, but it's also got that PDoT going for it.
  • Options
    t0ffik1#9170 t0ffik1 Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Any Plasma Projectile that lands a DoT would likely end up feeding FBP...since the DoT is Energy damage. The PEP not only drops its little EWP thing, but it's also got that PDoT going for it.

earlier it wasnt like that i think... but someone should check it as i never needed to won a particle emission torp and now i dont need it so i wont check it