test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Caitian Tails Maximized

tanglepixietanglepixie Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
My caitian captains and bridge officers have had their tails set to maximum length and thickness although in the tailor interface the sliders are set how I left them. Moving the sliders now does nothing. I only noticed it in the last couple of days, but I haven't played my caitian captains in a few weeks, but I know the problem didn't exist at the start of the Delta Recruit event.

Is this a common problem or have I been singled out by the Dark Gods of Technology?
Post edited by tanglepixie on

Comments

• Options
    demonicaestheticdemonicaesthetic Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My caitian captains and bridge officers have had their tails set to maximum length and thickness although in the tailor interface the sliders are set how I left them. Moving the sliders now does nothing. I only noticed it in the last couple of days, but I haven't played my caitian captains in a few weeks, but I know the problem didn't exist at the start of the Delta Recruit event.

Is this a common problem or have I been singled out by the Dark Gods of Technology?

It's common and known...
    <center><font size="+5"><b>Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day...
    Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life...</b></size></center>
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Noticed this on my Caitain and Ferasan. On my Ferasan I went to the tailor and saw the tail length slider (body options) was up all the way. I turned it down all the way and the tail is still maximum length. I may have had my tail length up all the way to begin with but it seemed a lot longer than it use to be, as in the end of the tail will clip through the ground while standing idle.