Options

LaughingTrendy Reporting to Sickbay

124»

Comments

• Options
    benjaminmsbenjaminms Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Get well soon :)
    Lil' bit of advice: dissolve some citron juice into hot water and use it as a 'breather' - so sniff of the 'fumes' a bit at times. That should clear up your lungs etc a bit (as long as you have enough citron juice vs hot water). Side effect will be that you'll have to sneeze and cough a bit more likely, but that's only for the better.
    Also, keep yourself warm - the warmer your blood stays (of course don't overheat, that brings on a mire of other problems :P), the faster your blood circulation, the better your body will be at clearing out the mess...
    nezerol_6601.jpg
  • Options
    soofismacksoofismack Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yes indeed a time when the needs of the few or the one outweigh the needs of the many!

Please get well soon Trendy!!! This game will fly apart without you! LLAP :)
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Back and reporting to duty. I have a lot of emails to go through, then it's time to get down to business! Yeehaw!
  • Options
    feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Back and reporting to duty. I have a lot of emails to go through, then it's time to get down to business! Yeehaw!

Welcome home!

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Welcome back...but please don't work too hard. I hope you get to work from home or get flex hours or something.

Unfortunately if what we're finding out about the new forums holds when we get over there, you guys are in for a mess. :( Don't be afraid to work your colleagues and not take it all on yourself!!! ;)

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,321 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Work can wait, it's weekend. Now THAT is worthy of a "Yeehaw".
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    svindal777svindal777 Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So no quarantine fields needed then?
    Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on.
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well there went those rumors of you being assimilated into the Borg.

Get well soon!
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Welcome back.
    Take it easy for a while
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • Options
    martakurillmartakurill Member Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Welcome back Trendy! The silence was deafening, and you were sorely missed.
  • Options
    rcassandrasaturnrcassandrasaturn Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Welcome back Trendy. good to have you back. it wouldn't be same without you being part of our STO family. :D
    Fleet commander of Slippery When Wet.
    i am Deaf Transgender girl. i'm Known to others as Korra.
    you can find me on Tumblr, Twitter, Twitch
  • Options
    amezukiamezuki Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited May 2015

So basically, this.

This image may or may not have been created for the weekly report I sent my lead upon returning.
    Fleet Admiral L'Yern - Screenshot and doffing addict
    Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser U.S.S. Dioscuria NX-91121-A - Interactive Crew Roster
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    amezuki wrote: »
    So basically, this.

This image may or may not have been created for the weekly report I sent my lead upon returning.
    That is almost an accurate representation.
    The wave needs to be made of fire however.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    That is almost an accurate representation.
    The wave needs to be made of fire however.

Ask and you shall receive.

http://marcusthomas.deviantart.com/art/Kindred-Spirits-508159510

(I wish I could claim credit for drawing that but alas I am not that talented of an artist. ;) )

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    djconcentusdjconcentus Member Posts: 177 Media Corps
    edited May 2015
    amezuki wrote: »
    So basically, this.

Having just returned to work from vacation myself, I think I need to print this out and hang it on my office door...:D
    The opinions expressed in my posts are not necessarily those of my employer or Subspace Radio.
    Host of the Borg Boombox, 0300 GMT on Fridays on Subspace Radio
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Having just returned to work from vacation myself, I think I need to print this out and hang it on my office door...:D

I am thinking of doing this to a colleague when he returns from leave of absence. He has the kind of sense of humor that would appreciate it.

• Options
    kimonykimony Member Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Welcome back.

Now that you have returned to your station, you will be needing this:

Star Trek: Deep Space 9 "OPS" Background Ambience
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDEO07viY-g

Take care of yourself

:)

#SaucersForever #TrianglesCutDeep #TeamBeta #ShipOneisNumberOne
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    edited May 2015

You really do live in the Star Trek universe with superior medical technology.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Welcome back, Trendy. You might want read over the thread about the forum changes, starting around here:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1444901&page=20

Some of us have security, privacy, and usability concerns. You might want to pass these concerns onto your IT staff.
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • Options
    antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Welcome back! Take care of yourself!
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    frtoaster wrote: »
    Welcome back, Trendy. You might want read over the thread about the forum changes, starting around here:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1444901&page=20

Some of us have security, privacy, and usability concerns. You might want to pass these concerns onto your IT staff.

I would also recommend conferring with the CM of Neverwinter, who will be passing on some additional ones.

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Glad you're feeling better, welcome back.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Thanks, looking into stuff.
  • Options
    generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited May 2015

YAY!!! Trendy.... you're back!!! :D Can I has pretty gold name??? and posting colors like right now?? :D I don't like typing the color command... takes... forever
  • Options
    shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Also things! Don't forget the things! ... I hear some of them contain bacon.
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Also things! Don't forget the things! ... I hear some of them contain bacon.

All the important things in the universe contain bacon, baconium, baconite, or bacon particles. The reason why bacon is so important is due to it being infused with bacon particles. Super Bacon contains bacon, baconium, baconite, and bacon particles which makes it the most powerful substance in the multiverse.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So when/if are they going to surgically remove the Goatee of Evil? :P
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    nccmax2nccmax2 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey ya'll,

So for the past few weeks, I've been fairly (apparently understatement) sick. I finally got a chance to hit the doctor's office to discuss everything. It looks like I'm going to be taking some days to recover from the sickness and regain full lung capacity.

I wanted to make sure that everything leading up to Season 10 was handled. In regards to the lag, crashes, and SNRs, I've been making sure the team is aware of the high-priority issues and that there is a central thread about it. I have communicated everything to my team at PWE to handle my absence, as well as keep up both the publication schedule and necessary communication about aforementioned issues to developers.

These are still my biggest concerns, and once I'm back (later this week) I will be at full strength again. I will continue to do what I can to help and serve the community. That just requires some unfortunately mandated time in sickbay.

~LaughingTrendy

respect, get well soon.