test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

LaughingTrendy Reporting to Sickbay

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
Hey ya'll,

So for the past few weeks, I've been fairly (apparently understatement) sick. I finally got a chance to hit the doctor's office to discuss everything. It looks like I'm going to be taking some days to recover from the sickness and regain full lung capacity.

I wanted to make sure that everything leading up to Season 10 was handled. In regards to the lag, crashes, and SNRs, I've been making sure the team is aware of the high-priority issues and that there is a central thread about it. I have communicated everything to my team at PWE to handle my absence, as well as keep up both the publication schedule and necessary communication about aforementioned issues to developers.

These are still my biggest concerns, and once I'm back (later this week) I will be at full strength again. I will continue to do what I can to help and serve the community. That just requires some unfortunately mandated time in sickbay.

~LaughingTrendy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Medic!!!!!

Get well soon. We need our laughing Iconian overlord!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get better soon™, and hope to see you back at your station as soon you're able. Chicken soup, stat!
    Formerly Known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    STOSIG.png
    Please enable us to buy a token with Zen to faction change a 25th Century FED to a TOS FED.
  • Options
    spyralpegacyonspyralpegacyon Member Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dammit, Jim, I'm a player not a doctor! :(

Get well soon, Trendy! Good health is job one!
    tumblr_n1hmq4Xl7S1rzu2xzo2_400.gif
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey ya'll,

So for the past few weeks, I've been fairly (apparently understatement) sick. I finally got a chance to hit the doctor's office to discuss everything. It looks like I'm going to be taking some days to recover from the sickness and regain full lung capacity.

I wanted to make sure that everything leading up to Season 10 was handled. In regards to the lag, crashes, and SNRs, I've been making sure the team is aware of the high-priority issues and that there is a central thread about it. I have communicated everything to my team at PWE to handle my absence, as well as keep up both the publication schedule and necessary communication about aforementioned issues to developers.

These are still my biggest concerns, and once I'm back (later this week) I will be at full strength again. I will continue to do what I can to help and serve the community. That just requires some unfortunately mandated time in sickbay.

~LaughingTrendy

Get well soon
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get well soon, Morrigan. :)
  • Options
    guilli88guilli88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Take all the time you need. Get well soon!

sig

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5451/om71.jpg

It is a peculiar phenomenon that we can imagine events that defy the laws of the universe.
  • Options
    drreverenddrreverend Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get well soon, Trendy! :)
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    But if you tell us what's going on how will we come up with doom threads and baseless speculation about another round of layoffs etc?

In all seriousness, hope you feel better.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,321 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get well soon.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    capnmanxcapnmanx Member Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get well soon!

Oh, and remember to ask your doctor if he/she is feeling OK in a concerned tone of voice at every opportunity; it makes smuggling in coffee and bacon sandwiches much easier.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    But if you tell us what's going on how will we come up with doom threads and baseless speculation about another round of layoffs etc?

In all seriousness, hope you feel better.
    Tier 42 Connie confirmed.
  • Options
    nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited April 2015
  • Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Medicine and rest to start.
    If that doesn't fix it all, Wild Turkey 101 should kill all else.

Gobble Gobble
  • Options
    dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Tier 47 Connie confirmed.

FTFY

Feel better, Trendy! :)
  • Options
    sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get well soon.
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey ya'll,

~LaughingTrendy

Being sick (especially stuff that lingers on) sucks. I know I give you a lot of flak at times, but I hope you're able to take the time you need to get over your illness and get back to being 100%.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited April 2015
    take care of yourself, we definitely want you at 100%! :) We cant loose the community manager that actually communicates, and interacts, with the community! lol
  • Options
    rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get well soon Trendy.

We will miss you :)
  • Options
    kasina88kasina88 Member Posts: 8
    edited April 2015
    Get Well Soon!
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nurse, 10 units of inoprovalin. Don't worry Trendy, you'll be fine!

Get well soon!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Being sick (especially stuff that lingers on) sucks. I know I give you a lot of flak at times, but I hope you're able to take the time you need to get over your illness and get back to being 100%.
    It's ok. You're still invited to my birthday party.

UNLIKE SOMEONE IN PARTICULAR. (You know who you are.)
  • Options
    mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    edited April 2015
    Feel better, Trendy!

Can I haz ur stuffs? ;) (Am I doing that right? :P)
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
  • Options
    cecil08cecil08 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Feel better Trendy!!
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i will fry up some bacon for you trendy, you like it just cooked with no color, or cremated? (crispy?) :P
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    splasmisktsplasmiskt Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The need of the few or the one, outway the need of the many!

Get well and welcome back when you do feel better.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    i will fry up some bacon for you trendy, you like it just cooked with no color, or cremated? (crispy?) :P
    Not super crispy. Just lightly crisped. I actively considered doing a joke livestream one time when I would just be sitting there cooking bacon. Saying nothing.

Appaaaaaaaarently that's weird.
  • Options
    woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get well and take your time to get to full health again.
  • Options
    welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You need to slot at least 3 Nurses or Medics in your Doff slots next time.
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not super crispy. Just lightly crisped. I actively considered doing a joke livestream one time when I would just be sitting there cooking bacon. Saying nothing.

Appaaaaaaaarently that's weird.

there are places that do that sort of thing, people watch other people eat food for money.

anyway, enjoy your time off even so.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    while the cats away the mice will play!