test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Faeht cannot switch windows at Ship Customization

driveclubfandriveclubfan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Pretty simply, the windows cannot be picked on the Fleet Faeht, as the drop down list won't work. Plus the two glowing discs right next to the nacelles on the wings are not sharp anymore as they were. The difference can be seen easily if you hover with the mouse on Type 1 windows at ship customization (same goes for other options), then clicking it.

I'm stuck with Type 1 windows on my ship, relaunched the game but it didn't work. Cannot discard and reclaim as it is a Fleet ship.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This bug has been around for awhile. You can select all the window options you want, so long as it is "Type 1".

I heard awhile back that if someone had saved their Faeht customizations shortly after DR came out, then they can use whatever windows that they had saved. Not sure if it's true though.
    m12Pkoj.png
  • Options
    driveclubfandriveclubfan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    freakium wrote: »
    This bug has been around since before Delta Rising. You can select all the window options you want, so long as it is "Type 1".

I heard awhile back that if someone had saved their Faeht customizations shortly after LoR came out, then they can use whatever windows that they had saved. Not sure if it's true though.

WTF bro.

Faeht didn't exist before Delta Rising.

.__________."
  • Options
    freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Oops, had my expansions mixed up, my apologies. Yeah the normal Faeht was fine for awhile and you could change the windows. After some update they were stuck to Type 1. A post awhile ago had said if you saved a copy of the customizations that had used other windows, like "Intelligence", you could simply load the file and proceed to customize to your liking.
    m12Pkoj.png