test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

War Game reward selection bugged

sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I finished the Cardassian Arc mission War Game and went to select my reward. I was selecting the armor with HP and HPP modifier in the middle of the list, but the game kept the last reward's radial highlighted as the selected reward (will add photo and in-game ticket later); no matter what I do, I cannot select my desired reward.:confused:

p.s. in case any of you Devs want to give me the item I wanted, here it is....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    novonovinovonovi Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've had the same issue in various missions. I had started a thread regarding it which picked up a few others.

Hope you only see a random issue with it but War Games may have been the one I had this issue with initially. Watch out for Rapier.
  • Options
    sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Had to just accept the only item game would allow. Fortunately I am not a big user of energy armor. Rapier is next for me... Wish me luck.

follow-up - and Rapier reward is also bugged. This time the reward I chose was what I wanted... STO Devs this bug needs attention right away before other players get screwed over by the game reward system being borked.

addendum: I finished the Borg mission, "Where Angels Fear to Tread", and ran into the same issue of selecting one item (AP modified shield) and the game was stuck on the other item (PLA modified shield). Just to get the mission done, I accepted the reward being shown despite it not being the one I wanted. To my surprise, when I looked into my inventory after the mission, the item I wanted was there. I guess this mission just has a visual bug that does not show the radial selectionas being changed. Still, this mission also has a bug in it.
  • Options
    ovrkylovrkyl Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Me too. "War Games" reward choices are ignored, no matter what is clicked, and always goes to the 4th choice of Energy Dampening Armor Mk XI [HP] [RegSH]. Tried Xing out and opening window again, logging out and relogging, no change.
    This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • Options
    crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    I checked all of the Cardassion arc missions, and verified this issue with War Games and Rapier. Thanks for the reports.
    STO QA Team
  • Options
    landomatic76landomatic76 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm having the same problem with ALL my missions. Gotta fix this in a hurry.
    Shop smart, shop "S" mart!