test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Deferi Dailies impossible to do

yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
1. Mission: Rescue Deferi Captives (Daily)
The Breen ship cannot be found (or i'm unable to) there's no hint where to look for it or it is simply missing, idk.

2. Mission: Aiding the Deferi (Daily)
Mission: Deferi Patrol Under Attack: Where is the patrol?
(same prob. as above)

3. Mission: Emancipation (Daily)
CTD all the time. Seems random, if it's combat or not, sometimes even when just tagging Ore Samples for Transport, sometimes when walking from point A to B, and so on.
(i had 7 or 8 CTD before giving up and doing something else)

I can understand that some things are still missing due the Sector space revamp, which is simply A.W.E.S.O.M.E. btw.!
But the CDTs are alarming imo.
"...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
(also applies to Star Trek in general)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yasminestoyasminesto Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    juste a reply for say same probleme, the new space sector are Beautifull but we have lost all patrol and NPC in space sector
  • longtermhologramlongtermhologram Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just wanted to poke this thread saying I too can not find the Deferi and Breen Patrols. I haven't seen STO acknowledge this bug yet. This is removing the ability to complete Deferi daily missions.

-- The LCH
  • newnjanewnja Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same problem here.
  • rikwesselsrikwessels Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    it's not just the dailies, it's the entire map ( including the entire Breen episode which is part of delta recruitment event ) .
    Tried the entire scope of "solutions " and now even tried complete uninstall /re-install of the game . The map crashes you to desktop every time .
  • namikazepwnamikazepw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd like to add that I've been having the same issues, but without the crashes.
  • shurkhemolightshurkhemolight Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I also CTDed beaming down to Zaria as well as doing the mission itself, gave up haven't touched them since.

The next day I started CTD episodes zoning into Traelus, I have a feeling the Deferi dailies aren't going to return.

I have started grinding Delta patrol missions now to get my dilithium instead.
  • warfrogdudewarfrogdude Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yreodred wrote: »
    1. Mission: Rescue Deferi Captives (Daily)
    The Breen ship cannot be found (or i'm unable to) there's no hint where to look for it or it is simply missing, idk.

2. Mission: Aiding the Deferi (Daily)
    Mission: Deferi Patrol Under Attack: Where is the patrol?
    (same prob. as above)

3. Mission: Emancipation (Daily)
    CTD all the time. Seems random, if it's combat or not, sometimes even when just tagging Ore Samples for Transport, sometimes when walking from point A to B, and so on.
    (i had 7 or 8 CTD before giving up and doing something else)

I can understand that some things are still missing due the Sector space revamp, which is simply A.W.E.S.O.M.E. btw.!
    But the CDTs are alarming imo.

Just go to bottom...the floor of the map. That is where I found them.
  • aiden089aiden089 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just go to bottom...the floor of the map. That is where I found them.

I have the same issue, plused i tried looking at the floor of the map but found nothing.
    Nedya.png
  • admirisonadmirison Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I crashed to desktop on Zaria as well. Something is screwy with the map.
    Author, "Facing the Past" and "Stepping Over the Line" (a duology), "Venus Unveiled", "Worlds of the Federation", and "Alliances and Alignments"
    Member, Shadowbroker
    Not linear
  • omega6theta1omega6theta1 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same issues with not finding the patrols or the Breen ship, I've flown all over the sector, low and high and they are nowhere to be found... On Zaria I've crashed while beaming in and running through the tunnel to get to the next set of Breen.
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2015
    Issues are verified and written up. Thanks for the reports.
    STO QA Team