Install Arc
Options

No Haggle missions for commodities

2»

Comments

• Options
    eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    I want a duff mission called "Huggle with Seven of Nine". That would be nice. :)
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • Options
    meathead013meathead013 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    she has to be leaving spare parts over the years right?
  • Options
    neuro1gneuro1g Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I found a tulaberries mission! I even crit it and got 10 new tulaberries! Wow 10 whole tulaberries since S10 went live! Shocking!

Anyway I found them in the south of the minos korva sector when the doffs list changed unexpectedly in the middle of the sector.

Yeah I'm sure this is working as intended...
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    cmon man i need my rastafaresan leaves or whatevertf theyre called to complete a chain
  • Options
    novonovinovonovi Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Congratulations. I've found 0 of the items I have needed since Season 10.
  • Options
    starsvoidstarsvoid Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    neuro1g wrote: »
    Where did you see it?

I too have not seen a gamma commodity doff mission since S10 went live. I've been all over each quadrant and nothing...

Oh gosh, I don't remember. It was close to the Beta quadrant though, like second or third column from the right edge? And towards the 'south' end of the Alpha quadrant. One of those sectors.
    I was just flying from Qo'NoS to DS9, IIRC, but I wasn't exactly taking a straight line. :/
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    novonovi wrote: »
    Congratulations. I've found 0 of the items I have needed since Season 10.

me too

zero haggle missions since s10 came out. zilch
  • Options
    ravenmind1ravenmind1 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What I'd like to know is why there has been no word from Cryptic. Come on guys, a little communication goes a long, long way. Just acknowledging that you're aware of the problem and somebody's looking into it would keep a lot of people from getting angry.
  • Options
    flesson616flesson616 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ravenmind1 wrote: »
    What I'd like to know is why there has been no word from Cryptic. Come on guys, a little communication goes a long, long way. Just acknowledging that you're aware of the problem and somebody's looking into it would keep a lot of people from getting angry.
    As I've said before, the current sector map tab is bugged bigtime.its the same jobs, when you cross a sector for less than 2 seconds new jobs appear then revert back to the ones you had. Current sector tab affects alot, haggle, inspect civ freighter, asylums, so its a major losss for doff'ers, and I checked the patch notes, nothing being done this patch, So we have to wait atleast another week, TY for the love again STO, Doff'ers rammed again.

Dont evan list this problem on their known bug post in patch notes, how you can release a season with 3-4 pages of bugs, alot known on tribble server and keep your job is beyond me :eek:
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    still not a single haggle job since s10 release - almost one thousand days and counting
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    ok maybe not really a thousand days but it feels like a thousand

and today was another day with no haggle missions. same ones keep showing up over and over and over and over
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I can confirm no haggle missions in the DS9 area as well.

Yet in the reverse, ALL of the same Engineering experimental tech missions are always available.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    still none
  • Options
    novonovinovonovi Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Devs, what's the word?
  • Options
    madfoodmadfood Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have looked for these commodities since the day the devs launched the reformated galaxy and and that was the day the haggling assignments stopped. I went to just about every sector to see if there was an assignment- no dice.

Please fix this.

My Delta Characters missing the ability to obtain datachips for "The Path to 2409" and " The History of New Romulus" is another matter.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    they do seem to be a lot more rare now but its hard to tell since the sectors are so messed up... now that I have been actively looking for them I have seen a few over the last few days, but not as many as it used to be

edit: so right after posting the above I actually found 3 haggles up at the same time in 2 different sectors so i'm definatley leaning toward the idea that their just harder to find....I like to check the trill, duhbe and orias sectors on a regular basis and get 3 different sets of doff missions
  • Options
    nostalgiamannostalgiaman Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I found a Jovinite Haggle down near the Orias System in Orias Sector. What is complicating matters is the various sector Doff missions seem limited to areas within planetary orbits, defaulting to those 3 useless ones otherwise. Being near Bajor doesn't trigger Bajor Sector's missions, though Rimers and Kinjun did for me. Now to keep checking there to see if the Haggles show up.
    So check in by Rimers and see if the Ferengi rerouted all the haggling there. :P
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    so are we thinking this is just a reorg and we just have to get used to it? or is it still possible its bugged and will get fixed? it would be nice to know before i go flying all over the place searching for my haggles
  • Options
    drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah found two haggle missions in the alpha quadrant yesterday... the first time i've seen them since the new season. I dont think they are completely gone, we just need to find a sweet spot where to look for them, same as contraband doffing for KDF... "doffing on the line".
  • Options
    papertoastypapertoasty Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    add me to the list of no haggle missions . . .however the medical 20 hr assignments that use said items are still around
  • Options
    snipecatchersnipecatcher Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have found only one, in Minos Korva Sector. What I am upset about is both that and asylum assignments. I fly non-quantum through and see the point places that special missions are hidden. When I stop, I have past it and when I go in reverse through it, it does not appear again. These spots are very brief and difficult to stop on. I have a beef with these developers playing with our patience. I am ready to use the football approach on a few of them. (Football approach - when you fail three times, you drop back ten and punt.) I am ready to punt these idiots.:mad:
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    very frustrating

still not a single haggle mission since s10. been flying around trying to find them, nuthin

just remove them from the game. if youre gonna give us missions that require stuff and then not let us get the stuff then why bother
  • Options
    chuamishaelchuamishael Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What haggle...? I can't even find my earth asylum assignment anymore. its not even located anywhere with operational officers.

lol the entire doffing thing is broken. Im just lucky that the contraband mission still exist in beta quadrant. with my first officer.
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Borticus set up this thread about missing doff assignments, so you can report the problems there.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    thedancingfoxthedancingfox Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Adding my voice to an already long list.

I DOFF several hours a day across four characters, and have only encountered ONE Haggle since the new map.

It was in sector space.

Have not seen anything at DS9 or otherwise in the maps. I do use Borg Assimilated engines, so tend to zip from sector to sector - but I always check all department heads and the current map - and nothing.

I've seen the tips about stopping on the border of sector space. I haven't tried that yet. But that seems a bit hit and miss for me. I'd like the Haggle's to show as clearly as they did before, so that I can complete the chains.

I wonder if the price for Beta Quadrant Commodities is rising on the Exchange in the meantime? :)

Thanks.
  • Options
    nostalgiamannostalgiaman Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Orias has born fruit more than once for me. Though I've yet to find a second location that pays off in haggle missions, though I do find the old sector space offerings consistently now that I know to look in planetary orbit. But don't bother with the new sectors, they're all empty. Nor with the hub planets, like Bajor or Defera, they have nothing but the generic space missions.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Confirmed that I am still having the "no haggle assignments" problem. Apparently sector update never occurs...

Can anybody at Cryptic have a look at the code and see what's going on??

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    cruzistcruzist Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Reiterating that the Run Fractal missions that appeared in Tau Dewa for Romulan characters on their Personal tab are also missing. Catfood on crit!

And since I don't know the exact full display name and nobody else seems to be missing them, they're lost for all of eternity.

DOOM!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    ilithyn wrote: »
    Borticus set up this thread about missing doff assignments, so you can report the problems there.

Reported. Thanks.