test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alhena Defense Contract cannot be picked up

mattaukettmattaukett Member Posts: 190 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Defense Contract mission is no longer able to be picked up by flying to the Alhena system to get the interact to pick up the mission since season 10 launch despite flying around the system trying to get an interact.

Mission is still in game as a toon with this mission already active was able to fly up to the system, enter the mission and complete the mission. I'd suggest this appears to be an issue with the mission giver door not being hooked up correctly to give out the mission from sector space.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• valianttomevalianttome Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    People have been talking about this going on on the Tribble Test Server. Seems they want these Dailies to die a silent death.

I have no clue what they intend to do with the Dueterium. Maybe let it die too.
  • grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I hope this is an oversight, not removal. I enjoyed that and the Sh'mar rescue missions.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can confirm this is the case, I also went to the system to get my daily dose and could not get it.
    Formerly Known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    STOSIG.png
    Please enable us to buy a token with Zen to faction change a 25th Century FED to a TOS FED.
  • ralphgraphiteralphgraphite Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I also hope this isn't a permanent removal. I do not have a stockpile of Deuterium, as I'd just run the daily to get it when needed.
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    Issue verified. Thanks for the reports. AFAIK, this is an oversight.
    STO QA Team
  • austinfan4lifeaustinfan4life Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There are several missions that are bugged. Here's a list I compiled of bugged Daily Dilithium missions.

No Sh'mar freighter at Zibal System, cannot pick up.
    Alhena Defense Contract cannot be picked up, when visiting system Alhena system.
    Rescue Defari Captives mission cannot be completed, Breen Patrol doesn't show up.
    Aiding Defari cannot be completed Defari Patrol doesn't show up
    And New Romulus "Beginning a New Future" doesn't complete after completing requirements for mission.