test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ker'rat

Comments

• setsunaseyeisetsunaseyei Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Patrickngo:

Who are you with SOOO much info...

Why dont you come play console side? As a former pc player now playing on xbox i can say we would and could use you. Pvp isnt dead yet so theres some fun to have before it dies and if the player base...like neverwinter...can dictate some change for the better, it maybe doesnt have to die at all. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
  • admiralkogaradmiralkogar Member Posts: 875 Arc User
    patrickngo wrote: »
    augm3nt wrote: »
    players leaving game on daily basis. isnt that one of "business case" you talking about?

the problem is being able to (1) prove they're really leaving. This is a problem mainly because there is no way to delete an account once it's been made, and they track only accounts made/characters made, not activity on those accounts. Problem (2) is that it's tough to know if this isn't 'working as intended' with the business model. aka if they KNOW people are, in fact leaving, that more are leaving than their chosen model shows as acceptable losses.

aka even if you prove people are leaving, are they leaving faster than new people are coming in?

See this is what I consider my greatest challenge (besides time) in leading Fleets. I have at least half of my rosters showing no logins since the 2015-16 Winter Event or longer, and new blood seems rare.

I am looking forward to any idea that works in getting and retaining more activity, especially in the KDF.

Qapla!
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Dude, do you even notice the dates threads start? This one was April 2015. Last post was 10 months ago! :warning:

Your advise isn't very timely. :D
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    or till a mod closes it. o:)
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.