test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dyson Ground. Drop Mechs return to sky

sleel43sleel43 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Graphical and Sound Issues
Wondering if this is common. When doin Dyson Ground fights, the zones where a mech boss will drop at third marks, or at end on arty points. After the mech lands, sometimes it 'repawns' and stays in the air, visually at least. If I lob grenades to where it 'should be' these will hit, but not my weapons if I fire at it. Meanwhile, I am being pushed back by it area denial shield. Boffs and turrets will still target and fire, but they fire straight up in the air at where it 'sits' out of my sight.
Then when it dies it's on the ground where it should be, and presumably was, since my grenades will hit it if not my guns.
Doesn't happen all the time.

GTX 780. Cannae recall my game settings. Just posted this on a whim while browsing. Tho this only started happening after I got it. My previous AMD card's fan crapped out, never did this with the AMD card.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sleel43 wrote: »
    Wondering if this is common. When doin Dyson Ground fights, the zones where a mech boss will drop at third marks, or at end on arty points. After the mech lands, sometimes it 'repawns' and stays in the air, visually at least. If I lob grenades to where it 'should be' these will hit, but not my weapons if I fire at it. Meanwhile, I am being pushed back by it area denial shield. Boffs and turrets will still target and fire, but they fire straight up in the air at where it 'sits' out of my sight.
    Then when it dies it's on the ground where it should be, and presumably was, since my grenades will hit it if not my guns.
    Doesn't happen all the time.

GTX 780. Cannae recall my game settings. Just posted this on a whim while browsing. Tho this only started happening after I got it. My previous AMD card's fan crapped out, never did this with the AMD card.

Same here. I have seen that several times now. THey drop down and then disappear agai, sometimes they "fall" down again and sometimes thes just reappear. Happens to the smaller and the larger Mechas. I use a Nvidia gtx 760 Card.
  • burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Didn't you know? They went to silicon heaven, where all the good calculators go