test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan Interior - Trophies

senatorvreenaksenatorvreenak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Could you PLEASE add the Trophy slots to the Mess hall and Ready Room to the Default Romulan interior?

Its pretty unfair that the Romulans are the ONLY faction which are not allowed to display their achievements onboard ship.
I mean I understand why every bridge and interior for the more exotic ships don't always have them, but all the default interiors should and must have them.

Please fix!
Post edited by senatorvreenak on

Comments

• Options
    seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Cryptic has said interiors dont pay the bill, my wording, the chances of them being added are unlikely.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    seannewboy wrote: »
    Cryptic has said interiors dont pay the bill, my wording, the chances of them being added are unlikely.

Irrelevant, all default interiors should maintain the same standards for all factions.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Irrelevant, all default interiors should maintain the same standards for all factions.
    yeah the Warbird interior seems rather incomplete and always has, :/ You have NPCs inside your ship that look like they're supposed to be Doff contacts.... but they're not. Instead you have a console to talk to them.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Then by your logic, the Fed and KDF interiors need to be revamped to be up to Romulan standards as the Romulan interior has more detail than the existing Fed and KDF ones.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Then by your logic, the Fed and KDF interiors need to be revamped to be up to Romulan standards as the Romulan interior has more detail than the existing Fed and KDF ones.

Function over Form.(what little there is)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Still... you want the Romulan interior to be "raised up" to Fed and KDF standards by including the trophy spots. Shouldn't the same be asked of the Fed and KDF interiors in return in terms of quality?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    giannicampanellagiannicampanella Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ^ Your distractions are irrelevant. Do you really want us to clap and cheer at your logical prowess? Done. Grats. We're in awe. You're right. Now either support this cause, or be gone.
    seannewboy wrote: »

I am so done with this illogic. If I owned a restaurant that serves only raw meat on a plate until it goes out of business, do I have the slightest justification in claiming, "Nobody around here likes steak."? Give people what they actually want, like, I dunno *knock, knock* popular canon interiors and they will pay the frelling bills!

Cripes!
    Greenbird
  • Options
    janus1975janus1975 Member Posts: 739 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I agree. There is no reason why the trophy slots could not be added somewhere, even if it's a basic addition such as a trophy room like in the Belfast interior.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Its pretty unfair that the Romulans are the ONLY faction which are not allowed to display their achievements onboard ship.
    They aren't. You can buy an allied tier 1-4 ship and display them there, if you care so much. What would you do with them if you could display them? Its not like anyone else would see them anyway.

Trophies are obsolete. No new ones have been added for years.

And the bridge console for NPC contacts is much better (both for gameplay conveniece and story immersion) than having to run around the ship to meet everyone in person. This is the 25th century, the telephone was invented hundreds of years ago. I'd be asking them to put that contact button on the main UI, but the NPC contacts are useless now that crafting obsoleted the NADORC chain, so I don't really care anymore.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    janus1975 wrote: »
    I agree. There is no reason why the trophy slots could not be added somewhere, even if it's a basic addition such as a trophy room like in the Belfast interior.
    That's the truly screwy part.... the artist who created the interior DID make a space for them. It's in the dining room.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That's the truly screwy part.... the artist who created the interior DID make a space for them. It's in the dining room.

Wouldn't it be mindblowing if they actually were in the game already but are just bugged since then? :D
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    That would be mindblowing...