test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tier 6 D'Khellra has incorrect turn rate

toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The T4 D'Deridex, D'ridthau and the Tier 5 D'Deridex retrofit (presumably along with the Fleet D'Deridex) have a turn rate of 5.5.

That I've determined from testing (and it also appears in the C-store, where applicable). Bear in mind the in game ship store truncates turn rates and only shows integers, see bug report.

The Tier 6 D'Khellra not only shows a turn rate of plain 5 even in the C-store, it actually does have that turn rate in reality as well (seen from testing).

As the D'Khellra is part of the D'Deridex family of ships, it should keep the same turn rate as those ships. The D'Khellra should have a turn rate of 5.5.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The poor turn rate on the T6 D'Khellra is why I won't buy it.

I love the D'deridex, it's one of my favorite TNG ships. I use it on my Tal Shiar-themed Romulan toon, but I hate how the thing moves like a brick at Turn 5.5 (I can't believe they've gimped it with such a crappy rate).

I wouldn't mind paying more money towards getting a T6 version of this ship, but I would not do so even if the turn rate was 5.5, I'm sure not doing it at 5...

:(

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    wardcalis wrote: »
    That is intentional. The blog also says turn of 5. It's very disappointing. you'd think as its modernized they'd of atleast bumped it up to 6.

I don't find it intentional. Rather the person setting the stats looked at the ship store, saw the T5 D'Deridex with a shown turn of 5 (which is another bug) so gave the T6 version just 5 as well.

And sadly the blogs often contain nonsense. For one, the T6 Iconic ship stats blog still doesn't mention the KDF and ROM ships have cloak and romulan battlecloak respectively. It also doesn't say the D'Khellra can mount dual (heavy) cannons (which is curiously mentioned on the Negh'tev). If we went back, there were a number more mistakes I've reported in the blogs. Rarely ever do they get fixed.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!