test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problem Claiming Romulan Delta Recruit Reward

abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So I tried to claim the reward for completing half the Romulan mission but I got this pop-up saying that:

"Failed to collect rewards for "Complete Half of Romulan Story Arcs". Make sure that you have room in your inventory.

Well at the time I tried to claim it I only had 18 items in my inventory, literally the first two rows and then two slots on the third. Well that popped up and I thought okay. So I was in the process of removing some items when it popped up again, then again 30 seconds later and again and again....you get the idea?

It has been thirty minutes and it KEEPS POPPING UP!!! :eek:

I can't claim the reward and the thing does not go away. I have tried switching characters, logging off then back in, buying something, selling something, fiddling with my bank and nothing is working.

Please help, with this popping up I am unable to claim ANY of the Delta Recruit rewards. :mad:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lyanaarlyanaar Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here. It is my second DR and i already had the trait bougt. Now the message keeps coming.

btw. It cannot disabled in the notifications options in the chat. Tried all options.
  • Options
    adorkabledoriadorkabledori Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Has that same issue too. Did already the same actions with no result. Also on a Romulan alt.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Update: So I turned off my computer last night, went to bed and got a solid 8hrs. Well I just got up, booted the comp, started the game to check and it's STILL doing it....:eek:
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Update 2: Hit lvl 50, thought maybe that would fix the problem seeing as how the reward is a trait, but no, message is still popping up every 30 seconds and I still can't claim any more rewards since it still says "Claiming" under the complete half the romulan missions tab in the Delta Recruit ui.

This is also now beginning to effect my other toons. For some reason it is no longer registering that I have completed the Romulan missions and my other toons can not claim the rewards.
  • Options
    khalfyreshyftkhalfyreshyft Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Been having this issue since I completed the 'Vengeance' arc on my Reman KDF-ally as well.

I also resumed gameplay yesterday in the hope that getting to level 50 might fix the problem, but after seeing your most recent post, that idea is out the window, so I'll just be leaving him sit until this gets fixed.
    Fleet Admiral Khaldore Fyreshyft
    Federation Engineer, Human: U.S.S. Cobalt, NX-92925 (Fleet Shepard Miracle Worker Battlecruiser)
    12th Fleet Engineering Division, Beta Squadron Captain
  • Options
    hugin1205hugin1205 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    there is a somehow related topic as KDF players (including myself) aren't able to turn in their vigilance arc story and collect rewards - with the same error message.
    18 characters
    KDF: 2 tacs, 2 engs, 3 scis
    KDF Roms: 3 tacs, 1 eng, 1 scis
    FED: 2 tacs, 1 eng, 2 scis
    TOS: 1 tac
    all on T5 rep (up to temporal)
    all have mastered Intel tree (and some more specs Points)
    highest DPS: 60.982
  • Options
    kazabokkazabok Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm seeing the same error, second recruit, Reman.
  • Options
    garvesnekanogarvesnekano Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here...
    my temporal insight trait is autoclaiming and failing every time and preventing me from claiming my other rewards....
  • Options
    majosea61majosea61 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Failed to collect rewards for "Complete Half of Federation Story Arcs". Make sure that you have room in your inventory.

[GroupProjectCollectionFeedback] Failed to collect rewards for "Complete Half of Federation Story Arcs". Make sure that you have room in your inventory.

I get that too but on my fed delta character:confused:
  • Options
    sabouma1979sabouma1979 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I get it too on my Klingon character... I cannot collect the reward for finishing half of the story arc, not for getting lvl 40 and for getting the Iconian tech in the Temporal ambassador mission.

I already sent a bug report ingame, but I might aswell report it here too....
  • Options
    perico#0789 perico Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Having same issue with the DR rewards on second DR character, if you claimed the account wide reward on the trait before you even get to that point on the story arc this will happen :(

the trait unlocks as account wide reward for none DR characters, but somehow it also unlock for all newly created DR characters, so if you claim the trait on the new character you get the "improved" version which is from the second half story arc completion, so it will take up that one trait slot you have thus blocking you from claiming the first half story arc reward so we are all stuck :( it also blocks any further rewards from DR event on that DR character :mad:
  • Options
    neonchillineonchilli Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i have the same problem, will there be any fix for this? very very frustrating my character is lvl 52, figured i'd start claiming some rewards, is there anyway to notify the GMs about this? we're not only ones to have this problem and certainly not be the last as more and more deltas recruits are created.

screenshot of the problem: http://i.imgur.com/V4wOo15.jpg

just have the claiming reward stop trying to claim if it's failed for full inventory or whatever reason like the problem we have and there won't be an issue since i don't see a reward for completing all 40/40 delta objectives.
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Borticus For when you read this Part of the Problem may be that the Trait was Unlocked on a Federation Toon. But the Alt Attempting to claim it is a Romulan.

Just a guess
  • Options
    themesaoraclethemesaoracle Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've recently come up against this issue myself. I'm sure it is due to having claimed the advanced reward for the completion of all story missions and not being able to overwrite a better trait with the lower one. You see, I took my second toon, a romulan/fed, and claimed the improved trait from the temporal agent very early on since my fed dr had already gotten thru all story arcs. Since the final trait is an upgraded version of the one I[we] am[are] now trying to claim it is likely causing the game to go wtf. Gonna report the bug in game just in case. I didn't see if anyone having this issue still had it after doing ALL story arcs on the toon with the problem, so if you did, update us plz and let us know if it persists even then.

Also, unlike most people here, I do not seem to be having the issue on other characters, just the rom/fed DR.
  • Options
    chuamishaelchuamishael Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I got the same problems. I reported it today, I hope the devs take a look into it. I keep getting errors. cannot claim rewards because of this Temporal insight TRIBBLE.. arrgghh so frustrating. why is it like this all the time?
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Who in this thread encountered the bug on their first recruit?

Seems like it is because of confusion when the player has already unlocked the trait via the agent, and tries to claim it again with the ui once they have completed half the arc.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same issue here. Happend on my second Delta Recruit (KDF) after I had completed half of the Klingon story arc. The message keeps popping up again and again. And I can't claim any more rewards because of it.
  • Options
    borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    A solution to this has been made internally, and should appear in the next Holodeck patch.

In the meantime, you won't be stopped from progressing any of your Delta Recruitment goals, even though claiming prizes will not be possible.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • Options
    kazabokkazabok Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Cheers for the fix, looking forward to it.
  • Options
    neonchillineonchilli Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thank you very much for the upcoming fix
  • Options
    halbshendlhalbshendl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thank you for the info about that :)
  • Options
    megacharge07megacharge07 Member Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Glad a fix is incoming.
    tumblr_mt0cmzAQpC1rm3hhlo2_500.gif
  • Options
    zaynarzaynar Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    A solution to this has been made internally, and should appear in the next Holodeck patch.

In the meantime, you won't be stopped from progressing any of your Delta Recruitment goals, even though claiming prizes will not be possible.

Ah, good to know. Really didn't want to re-roll my Romulan just to claim the reward for completing the Freedom story arc.