test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Uneasy Allies Dialog Issues

captdragonvipercaptdragonviper Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Not sure if any one else has noticed this or just me.

I've noticed since the release of the Delta Recruitment the Feature episode "Uneasy Allies" the beginning dialog is not of sync with the dialog being displayed.

when I go the accept the mission from the mission log, the dialog runs fine and is word for word. warp to the Hobus sector and enter in the mission, the dialog goes wrong from that point, When you contact Lt. Kyla VanZyl the VO starts off talking about the Romulan Freighter being a Q-ship (that comes after defending the freighter before scanning the ship) not what the dialog stating that she is in the shuttle and under attack, then click conitune then talk about the she on break from the Delta Quadrant and will return when fully rested, but the dialog on the screen saying she spotted the ship and contacted it and came under attack.

After finishing the attacks and the next set of dialog talking about the ship being a Q-ship for the Romulan Navy fleet, but VanZyl VO stating she on the shuttle and came under attack, then that is odd that the freighter is heavily armed for a civilian ship.

I have played this mission 3 time before to get all the rewards and they played correctly before, but last night it started with the wrong VO's.