test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to send mail within my own account from rarely used characters.

imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have 4 characters (so far that I've identified) which are unable to send mail within my own account.

When trying to send mail to my in-game @handle :

1. My @handle does not appear, nor do any of my characters appear, in the auto-complete as is normally the case.
  2. When manually entering my @handle, including the full recipient's name and attempting to send mail, nothing happens, there are no errors and nothing is sent - it's almost as if I have cancelled the message.
  3. Commonly used characters are able to send mail within my own account without issue.
  4. I've cleared out a substantial amount of mail (and attachments) to ensure this is not the problem, but the issue is still occuring - again, commonly used characters have no issue sending mail within my account.
  5. The issue seems to be restricted to 4 rarely used characters, all below level 30, one of which I last played perhaps a month ago.
  6. I am able to send mail external to my account, as I successfully sent several lockboxes to a rarely used second account, which appears as a possible recipient when trying to send mail (tested on Hellixion).

I have tried to lodge a support ticket over this, but keep getting generic, canned answers, which were of no help and completely unrelated to the issue at hand.

I'm hoping you can obtain my @handle from my account, if testing is required.

The characters which have so far been affected are :
  • Chosur
  • K'Rana
  • Ruinsbank
  • Hellixion (the most recently created and played)
The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
Post edited by imruined on

Comments

• Options
    diddriktrekdiddriktrek Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Having similar issue,, can not send mail to any of my chars or @handle.

Real bummer,, =(