test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account suspended after zen purchase

captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
Okay, I went and bought zen (yes, I know. I really should know better) last night, and I log in this evening to be confronted with the message
Your account has been temporarily suspended.

The only thing I did differently was paying through my browser with my card via skrill as paypal wasn't available as an option. Could this have triggered something?

Ticket has already been sent btw "#150403-001087"
I need a beer.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,637 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sounds likely you were TRIBBLE. I used Paypal to buy the Zen for the Iconic ships, which make me wonder if you might've ran afoul of a fake site, possibly being directed their by a piece of malware on your system.
  • Options
    olivia211olivia211 Member Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tom61sto wrote: »
    Sounds likely you were TRIBBLE. I used Paypal to buy the Zen for the Iconic ships, which make me wonder if you might've ran afoul of a fake site, possibly being directed their by a piece of malware on your system.

I don't think he was TRIBBLE at all.

With the new system PWE has in place, if you paid through a different service than the one you normally do it will sometimes trigger a suspension until someone can look over the purchase and verify it's legitimate.

Annoying, I know. This has been one of the major issues people are having with the new verification system. Even some people with a long history of purchases are getting their accounts suspended and in some cases even banned.

Unfortunately, all you can really do it hope they get to your ticket as quickly as possible. Usually when it comes to money matters, they get to them pretty fast.
    No, I am not who you think I am. I am someone different. I am instead a banana.