test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck in Tutorial thanks to CTD (Game Timeout/Instability)

sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I am now stuck in the tutorial.

I was about to finish Training Cruise (just after firing torp at KDF Ship and before last action) when the game timed out and I CTD.

I log back in to the new toon and find him just as shown in the pic... in the wrong part of the ship (the last location in the lower decks before returning to bridge)

I now cannot get back to the bridge and the tutorial mission cannot be dropped to restart.

I sent in an in-game and GM support ticket to get me out of this screwed up situation thanks to the game's instability. :mad:

P.S. I have now learned it is all my fault... even though the issue is that the game collapsed due to a disconnect and then placed my toon in the wrong location after re-logging... it is my fault for having this problem... because... I am a player.... Oh well, issue resolved by trashing this toon and starting over... and crossing finger.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dmancomethdmancometh Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same thing here. I was dropped right before the toast and now i'm stuck in the phaser training area. Hoping they don't take too long to resolve. I work a lot. I can't sit around waiting on them.
  • Options
    cyllus2014cyllus2014 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    dmancometh wrote: »
    Same thing here. I was dropped right before the toast and now i'm stuck in the phaser training area. Hoping they don't take too long to resolve. I work a lot. I can't sit around waiting on them.

Your best bet, IMO, is to just delete the character and start a new one. It will save you time. It's possible that you will grow old and die waiting on a fix from Cryptics CS. :D