test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arsenal Synergy Set bonus doesn't show

reaperclubreaperclub Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I've got the Gravimetric Photon Torpedo Launcher & the Experimental Proton Weapon equipped on my Sarr Theln carrier, but the set bonus Arsenal Synergy doesn't show as active. It shows 'Part of Set Protonic Arsenal 0/3' even though I've got 2 parts of the set equipped. GM told me to Force Verify in game launcher, but that didn't help.
Post edited by reaperclub on

Comments

• Options
    jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2015
    reaperclub wrote: »
    I've got the Gravimetric Photon Torpedo Launcher & the Experimental Proton Weapon equipped on my Sarr Theln carrier, but the set bonus Arsenal Synergy doesn't show as active. It shows 'Part of Set Protonic Arsenal 0/3' even though I've got 2 parts of the set equipped. GM told me to Force Verify in game launcher, but that didn't help.

Have you placed both pieces in the upgrade window? You don't actually have to apply any upgrades for this to work, just slot it in the upgrade window to convert it to the "dynamic item" system.
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • Options
    reaperclubreaperclub Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Have you placed both pieces in the upgrade window? You don't actually have to apply any upgrades for this to work, just slot it in the upgrade window to convert it to the "dynamic item" system.
    I've tried doing that now, it still doesn't show as being part of a set. Thanks!