test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[+Chance] Secondary Deflector mod nonfunctional

illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Since the preview and launch of secondary deflectors, the [+chance] mod to increase the chance of subsystem targeting procs hasn't actually functioned. I've bug reported it a number of times with no response, and it seems as though my last attempt has been deleted.

Every other secondary deflector bug got attention, why not this one?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2015
    I'll +1 this. I'm actually trying to test something else related to 2nd deflectors from another bug posted.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Illcadia, I can't replicate this one. I slot the deflector and the chance in the tooltip jumps from 20% to 25% so it's working. The CD reduction one also works great.
  • Options
    illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Illcadia, I can't replicate this one. I slot the deflector and the chance in the tooltip jumps from 20% to 25% so it's working. The CD reduction one also works great.

Yeah, uh, +chance is supposed to provide an ADDITIONAL +25% chance. Not SET your chance to 25%.

So your listed total on the tooltip should be 45% in total, given that your base value is 20% and the additional value is supposed to be 25%, not 5%.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    illcadia wrote: »
    Yeah, uh, +chance is supposed to provide an ADDITIONAL +25% chance. Not SET your chance to 25%.

So your listed total on the tooltip should be 45% in total, given that your base value is 20% and the additional value is supposed to be 25%, not 5%.

I understand where you're coming from, but this is Cryptic Math.

0.20 * 1.25 = 0.25

Same goes for the +Dmg one. When you do the Cryptic Math, you end up with a max of 36% damage when SA fully stacks.

Working as intended.