Delta Recruit - Fed Side? Or KDF?

2»

Comments

• alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    valenn1 wrote: »
    Rom KDF Sci

/signed
    I'm still dreaming of a Shadow (Armada II) like Science Vessel as a T6 Ship, the current ones are horrible, outdated, and the Temporal Science Vessel lack the cloaking device.

Not to mention no singularity core.

The Vestas get aux-powered phaser DHC, and that's a C-store ship/s.

A temporal lockbox ship/s gets stripped of both cloak and singularity core.

Any guesses as to why I fly Vestas and Wells/Mobius/Aeon on the Fed Sci? Because Roms get nothing in that department.

Lower power levels from a singularity core matched to a science ship would not be an issue with aux-powered weapons. Romulans already have experimental beam arrays in the Rom reputation that drain no weapon power, and although only 1 can be slotted, there's no saying Roms don't have the technology to pull off something in the science department.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm doing both a KDF and a Fed.
    I don't want to miss any faction specific bonuses there may be.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I was originally only going to run a Fed Tac since I've not got one ATM and have a couple of suitable Z-Store ships going unused, decided to create two KDF-side Deltas as well (reworking two current sub-L50 Alts) now. Partly to see any differences in the story, partly since "my" Fleet's KDF faction is a bit underused and could do with the help the Delta rewards bring.
  • jermbotjermbot Member Posts: 801 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    westmetals wrote: »
    Are you referring to Romulan ships not being accessible by Remans? Or allied-faction ships?

Because the first is something I've never heard before. And if that's what you're saying I would be curious to see the evidence.

The second is true for all Romulan-faction characters (you cannot use ANY allied faction Tier 5, T5U or T6 ships, except in one case on Fed side of a special-event ship that is possibly bugged.)

Well, he says Tier 5-6 Fed ships. So he's clearly just talking about the fact that Romulan faction characters do not have access to Tier-5-6 Fed ships and he doesn't like the ship options on the Romulan side of things.
  • trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Play KDF. TRIBBLE up the metrics. let loose your inner warrior. ENJOY YOURSELF.

It won't mess it up. What they do when they pull info they pull info from every single character and account. So before they would do anything for the KDF players who have quit long ago as well as current players would all have to roll a KDF character and level it to max to get anything going for the KDF.

Just like their most recent attempt they say millions of people are playing but the queues never have anyone in them lol.
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I actually just deleted my KDF yesterday, and it feels so good to be free of that. I tried maintaining it as a DOFFing mule once I figured out the missions were unpalatable, but even the DOFF missions were horrible. And even being on Qo'noS for my final exchange sales felt repellent.

My plan is to reroll my Fed engineer and delete the original once her stuff is transferred, and this time play her in science ships all the way to 50. Playing her in a cruiser at the lower levels was miserable the first time around and soured my experience on her...I am hoping eng/sci will be more enjoyable. When I hit endgame I got her into a Vesta and loved it. I think my blood runs science blue; maybe this will make me care more about this toon, like I do my other two Feds (sci in Vesta, and sci in a Dromias that I have set up as an exotic damage build...not a science ship but I have used the ship's innate abilities to make it the next best thing), and my Rom-Fed, who is another sci with a DSD and an Obelisk.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Fed Tac geared towards an ODDY T5U
    refit Connie from 1-50
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • captaintrueheartcaptaintrueheart Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Fed Only...

I like Klingons about as much as they like me....
    =/\= ================================= =/\=
    Captain Ariel Trueheart Department of Temporal Investigations
    U.S.S. Valkyrie - NCC 991701
    =/\= ================================= =/\=