test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

First Contact Day

theyredeadjimtheyredeadjim Member Posts: 243 Arc User
Has anyone heard if they will be running the First Contact Day event again this year? I checked the calendar, but I didn't see it there.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Don't think anything big is being done due to the Delta Recruitment event being done at the same time.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,043 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    We're probably getting the same thing we got last year. Meet n Greet with the flagship crews, and the same shiny we got last time.
    Feds: Phoenix space pet
    KDF: Bat'leth
    Romulans: Nanov ground pet
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They are probably very busy preparing for the launch of season 10. I doubt there will be anything special except for what we've seen already last year.
  • Options
    theyredeadjimtheyredeadjim Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I wasn't expecting anything beyond what they have done in previous years, but I wondered if they are going to do anything at all this year. If they are, it would be held next weekend, but it's not on the calendar, and there hasn't been an announcement that I've seen. I like that little bit of lobi :)