What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The one thing you really wish you could drill into other players' head

124»

Comments

• hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Here's one that just occurred to me.

Just because a Delta Recruit gets a little symbol next to their name doesn't mean your other characters are obsolete. :rolleyes:
  • morden613morden613 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The thing I wish I could drill into other people's heads:

"It is really not that hard to survive the Crystalline Entity. Learn how to play it. Nobody should be failing it."
  • tamujiintamujiin Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Thank you, i have been saying the same thing for ages. Diversity is a must when it comes to teamwork as well. Ya all cannot be in tier 5-u Scimmys and expect to get 120k DPS on a parse. unless each one is differently built, for different reasons, or, bring a couple scimmys, and bring a recluse, or, for instance, bring a buncha ships whatever the hell you want.

JUST KNOW HOW TO FLY THEM!
  • tamujiintamujiin Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited April 2015

You say that assuming everyone is not half in the bag when doing it....only time ive died in it, and failed was when we were all ripped having a good time, and didnt pay attention.
  • sorceror01sorceror01 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think the one thing I'd want to drill into everyone's head, practically scream it at the top of my lungs, is:

Shooting at Aceton Assimilators, or ships with abilities that mimic them, with energy weapons such as beams and cannons, doesn't actually damage them, you flippin' idiots. Shoot torpedoes at them. Turn off the beams. You're not hurting them, and you're only damaging any of your team mates that happen to drift too close.
    ".... you're gonna have a bad time."
  • rosetyler51rosetyler51 Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    edited April 2015

It is 30 days before a thread is dead. I'm pretty sure this was not a nerco