test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

chat offline ???

icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
ok i have two account one works the other dont.

i cant see or send messages in chat channels one account the other works just fine.

I have gotten no emails or anything saying i broke any rules or anything. and the only thing i can think it maybe is i was harassing the gold seller on qonos trying to get them to actually talk or see if they are all only bots. but i never typed the forbidden text.

also her in the forums i have tried multiple times to PM fellow warriors and my messages never make it to them. but it does allow me to post threads.

if i did something wrong tell me or please fix this. if its jsut a random outage a little heads up would also be nice.
Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    update .

after going through the normal BS from report a bug and request gm assistance in game they once again responded with the set report it in the forums BS. well here i am again reporting yet another Bug in the forums that i had already reported.

but for the update part i did a complete uninstall of game and arc .

installed the stand alone launcher again from disk. spent all night doing the updates . game still load s and plays as it was but my chat only works to people on my friends list nobody else can see nor can i see others test. and as i said its a complete fresh re install. i even installed in a different path this time to make sure.

so really its not much of a mmo if you cant chat please fix this

• icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    OK dont know what happened but it started working about 5 min ago. so no more issue.

if you guys fixed it thanks, but a heads up would have been nice.