Install Arc
Options

Rare vs Very Rare Frictionless Particle Grenade Module issue

suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Not much to say, here are the screenshots:

http://i.imgur.com/2qZiHpz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hEixLpW.jpg

Basically, the VR version of the kit module is half as effective as the Rare version. At least on the tooltip. I'm not sure if that's the actual effectivness shown here or not.
PyKDqad.jpg
Post edited by suaveks on

Comments

• Options
    ussnewenglandussnewengland Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I noticed the same thing today when I went to purchase the module. Have the devs responded to this? The Rare Module states are -50 all damage resistance and and the VR module is -25 all damage resistant. The Uncommon is -33. Akward this hasn't been noticed since the launch of DR.
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Welcome to the wild world of buggy scaling ground modules. I've complained about some MK XIII rares being crappier than MK XI VR, but they don't have the time to fix ground modules it seems.
  • Options
    borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    Verified, and fixed.

Part of the Grenade Throw sequence of the Rank IV ability was pointing at a Rank I part of the sequence in error. This caused the rest of the sequence to be rerouted to the effects of Rank I, including the tooltip.

If that doesn't make sense, just smile and nod. I'm ok with that response.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • Options
    martakurillmartakurill Member Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Welcome to the wild world of buggy scaling ground modules. I've complained about some MK XIII rares being crappier than MK XI VR, but they don't have the time to fix ground modules it seems.

I noticed an odd situation like this with Equipment Diagnostics kit module. Mk XII VR grants more shield resist than Mk XIII VR. Weird, right?