test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

First Contact Day. . ???

jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Ten Forward
So its nearing First Contact Day. .

And just wondering if anyone knows anything about if we're getting one this year? . . . .

It would be the first year within the game (well while I've been playing 3years) that we won't have one if there isn't anything planned.
JtaDmwW.png
Post edited by jam3s1701 on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Probably the same thing as last year.
    • Feds get a missile with necelles, I mean Phoenix space non combat pet.
    • KDF gets a Bat'leth.
    • Romulans get an Octorok... I mean Nanov non combat ground pet.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,365 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The one occasion when the Klinks get something more useful than the other factions.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    jonsills wrote: »
    The one occasion when the Klinks get something more useful than the other factions.

So true but got 3 of them now so not so useful when you can't swap for something else.
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    historynerd1historynerd1 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It's a bummer in events like First Contact Day or Friday 13th Hearts and Minds that the same rewards are offered. Can see the flip side though, it would get nuanced to have to design something new for every repeating event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Go and have a wee, the second act gets considerably weirder." -Tim Minchin