test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Frontal Assault

jaydenomega812jaydenomega812 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I've been watching people fight who use frontal assault and it seems that when it procs they are getting a major damage output boost. Am I imagining this, is it working as intended or is it indeed broken?

deals 14884 (10944) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to you with Dual Heavy Disruptor Cannons - Rapid Fire II.

Now I know I was debuffed by an attack pattern either fom or beta but ummm...no override subsystem safeties or surgical strikes active on the player ship that dealt this to me and supposedly using acc3 mod weapons and a dhc does 10k in damage a hit. WOW! People gripe that beams and bfaw are better than dhc's and crf...I think not. Could be from the frontal assault that was active though or intel fleet is op and or not working correctly with inspirational leader. Supposedly as well a crit sev of 123% Something isn't right here though and I can't figure it out...process of elimination. After watching same player attack others my first and lingering thought is frontal assault.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    neuralswapneuralswap Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Frontal assault give you only shield as u can see there is no mention on your damange log about it, that is just rapid fire2 with just this line can be all like DEM, how many TAC console he have maybe vulnerability locator specific on his energy type just a mk12 is a + 32% of damange and just one put maybe 4 and other etc etc 1M Dps can be reach also with mk 12 stuffs.

Also why u put a bug of something than u don't have, u don't know exectly what it does and more without any log than can mention it ?
  • Options
    jaydenomega812jaydenomega812 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    neuralswap wrote: »
    Frontal assault give you only shield as u can see there is no mention on your damange log about it, that is just rapid fire2 with just this line can be all like DEM, how many TAC console he have maybe vulnerability locator specific on his energy type just a mk12 is a + 32% of damange and just one put maybe 4 and other etc etc 1M Dps can be reach also with mk 12 stuffs

So it says far as what frontal assault is supposed to do but like I said...guy said his crit sev was 123% So what the tac consoles actually are doesn't really matter to me cause that's the number I needed to know. And for the record as well....he wasn't using DEM either. So no OSS, SS, DEM only inspirational leader, frontal assault, and CRF...along with the other epte and epts with a2d stuff none of which would be important in figuring out how 10k damage. And acc 3 mod on weapons. So...I'm so confused other than something has to be broken and not interacting correctly.
  • Options
    neuralswapneuralswap Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Frontal assaul is trait from vaadwaur, manasa, so i can suppose maybe he have also the Vaadwaur assault console, maybe both of them, the one from astika than buff crit when eneable the assault mode +15% or +25% crit, astika also have by default a +60% crit, vulnerability locator bost +1.6 chance but the other the crit one but also u dont tell how kind of ship he have, so if you miss to tell what ship, what console, exactly how kind of DHC etc etc etc how can u tell than that specific is broken ?

Just becose he tell you than is the forntal assault than do that ?

I can tell you than i have that trait and the only thing than it does is to keep your frontal shield a bit more stronger that's all

Another thing, maybe you forgot than cannons have 45° arc so the shots than u can bring on the match are 1/10 or less that if you have 250° beams, that number probably it's his best shot (max value) and doesn look so high to me, it's about like one torp shot, but that is with boff (rapid fire2) probably he have a 8M or 10M dps build
    normal best shot from standard dhc like mk12 stuffs with boff and some crit are like (4-5000) but for all the match the normal is 500k dps damange so no very impressive, cannons suffer for distance so if u are away from him they are just useless, if u think than with beam u maybe don't have so high number of best hits but have normally 800k dps at all around and also at 8-9 km