test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vaadwaur astika

neuralswapneuralswap Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
No Crit Chance applied, the only one console than highter crit chance is the console universal assimilated, ZPE and also vulnerability locator and other don't rise up this value just ignored, easy to check up on stats from the main ship confing put and remove console on attack i have 3.4% with assimilated, 2,5% if i remove but nothing else i also have 4 vulnerability locator so 1.6% x 4 ZPE + 1.8% and also the Console assault mode say if equipped on battlship +10% crit chance so i would like to have this + 18% and maybe more.

i got it assault mode console give that only if enabled and all data are show only in space
Post edited by neuralswap on

Comments

• Options
    snipey47asnipey47a Member Posts: 485 Media Corps
    edited March 2015
    neuralswap wrote: »
    No Crit Chance applied, the only one console than highter crit chance is the console universal assimilated, ZPE and also vulnerability locator and other don't rise up this value just ignored, easy to check up on stats from the main ship confing put and remove console on attack i have 3.4% with assimilated, 2,5% if i remove but nothing else i also have 4 vulnerability locator so 1.6% x 4 ZPE + 1.8% and also the Console assault mode say if equipped on battlship +10% crit chance so i would like to have this + 18% and maybe more.

i got it assault mode console give that only if enabled and all data are show only in space

You do realise the increased crit is an activatable ability that only lasts 15 seconds yeah?