test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lobi Boffs are now bound.

icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
i have xindi lobi Boff still boxed never unpacked and they are now bound to toon. i cant send them to exchange or another toon on my account . so i have the one i use. but the others cant even be opened and used or sold or traded.

ticket # 150212-001930 pics included
Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    just a little bump since customer support assured me the devs read all of these LOL yeah right.

ticket # 150316-00880 more pics included along with them telling me loads of BS about how they cant help and to post here.

edited March 2015
    come on now can it really be that hard to get a GM in game or something to just take the borked Boff from my inventory and give me a new one?

maybe its not a widespread bug or what ever but take care of your customers/players this was a lobi purchase meaning boxes were opened to get the boff.

• drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yeah man I don't think you'll get any dev attention here, besides maybe a mod coming in and stating that bumping threads without adding new info is against the forum rules...
    edited March 2015
    Yeah man I don't think you'll get any dev attention here, besides maybe a mod coming in and stating that bumping threads without adding new info is against the forum rules...

except new info was added. . second time was because customer support told me to. 3rd one was a simple solution.

and now response to a wanna be forum cop . NO I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER !!!

• timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    odd that you should have that problem with it, i bought one from the lobi store early last week and placed it in my account bank without any hassles.. but yeh keep pressing the matter, hopefully you get some response at least from a dev in regards to your matter, but i wouldnt hold my breath, they seem to be reluctant to answer lately unless its a thread to do with upcoming releases and thats only within the first couple of pages then they fall silent...
  • theuser2021theuser2021 Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I had a similar problem with a borg boff I bought a while ago, after about a week, the response was that I should have bought it on the character I wanted it on and be careful in the future, so oh well, lol.
    edited March 2015
    I had a similar problem with a borg boff I bought a while ago, after about a week, the response was that I should have bought it on the character I wanted it on and be careful in the future, so oh well, lol.

little different its a lobi i used to buy them just for selling on exchange . i have one active already so cant unpack the second. but when i pulled it from exchange after the BOFF Bind patch ( it was posted prior to it) it went into my candidates list. still in the box and cant be moved out or used.

• monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    icsairguns wrote: »
    i have xindi lobi Boff still boxed never unpacked and they are now bound to toon. i cant send them to exchange or another toon on my account . so i have the one i use. but the others cant even be opened and used or sold or traded.

ticket # 150212-001930 pics included

My only guess is you're on the probationary period after purchasing zen for real money. Everything you get during the probation is bound and can't be traded. Even after the probation ends you still can't trade it but any new items you get can be traded. This includes things in the c-store such as lock box keys, fleet ship modules, everything you get from lock boxes and the lobi store, etc. The probation period ends after about 10 days.

More info here http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1286371
  • geminisierrageminisierra Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    can the lobbi boff be broken down to a manual? if so that'd be my suggestion
    edited March 2015
    My only guess is you're on the probationary period after purchasing zen for real money. Everything you get during the probation is bound and can't be traded. Even after the probation ends you still can't trade it but any new items you get can be traded. This includes things in the c-store such as lock box keys, fleet ship modules, everything you get from lock boxes and the lobi store, etc. The probation period ends after about 10 days.

More info here http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1286371

nope bought it with LOBI not zen .

and i made my 1st zen purchase probably 4 years ago

edited March 2015
    can the lobbi boff be broken down to a manual? if so that'd be my suggestion

and skills on that boff are not what gives it value its his trait the tactical bridge officer cool down time. it would be insane to break it into a manual for a skill that you get for much less than 300 lobi.

edited May 2015
    5-6-15 still no fix or word on it even being an issue. PLEASE somebody that can actually do something about this atleast let me know you are thinking about working on it sometime.

• pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    icsairguns wrote: »
    just a little bump since customer support assured me the devs read all of these LOL yeah right.

What should really be against the rules is the way ongoing issues are ignored. I don't even mean getting the issues fixed - I understand there is a long line of issues being dealt with- but just acknowledgement, just for simple customer service reasons.
    edited June 2015
    6/5/15 boff still bound cant move it cant commission it and refuse to turn a 300 lobi boff into a manual. it was bought to put on exchange. when it came off exchange it went directly to the candidates list when it got frozen in time. this really needs looked at.