test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Broken Fleet reinforced warp core EPIC upgrade

thejoker767thejoker767 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
When upgrading Fleet reinforced warp core from ultra rare with w->s ... to Epic with w->s x2 there is no power bonus being applied to shields ....

Still broken ....

Ive wasted ressources on this , I wanted to post this to avoid the problem for other players

Sent a ticket ... haven't got an answer yet ...

Has anyone got a fix or any suggestions ?

Capt. Phil
Post edited by thejoker767 on

Comments

• Options
    jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2015
    I reported this bug on tribble, back before epic upgrades were live. My guess is a combination of two things:

Synergies are complicated coding, as they take 'final' power levels and work off those (and then affect them), and update fairly regularly.

This affects very few people. The meta is a W->A core, and given how little you get for upgrading warp cores (2.5 to a skill for 2 rarities, and up to ~9 power at epic), very few people have done it - with most of the people who have epic'd a core having done so on singularity or W->A cores.

As a result, given that it's a high cost low reward bug fix, it's not been one of the things they've focused on yet.

Doesn't mean I'm happy, just that I understand why.
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • Options
    stevenstarlightstevenstarlight Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have also informed about the same bug in another thread. This bug has been reported several times but Cryptic does not fix it.

All epic warpcore upgrades are broken...

Cryptic, please respond.
    Capt. Robert J. Tyler
    NCC 95170 USS ARTEMIS

"Audentes fortuna iuvat"
    (Virgil, Aeneid X, 284)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]