test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ancient Power Cells are not being rewarded

karcornerkarcorner Member Posts: 294 Arc User
edited February 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I just did the missions on 3 captains and none gave me the daily APC. I have also heard it is the same for BNP.

"Ancient Power Cells have been added as a once per day reward to the following missions on the Kobali Prime Adventure Zone:
At the Gates
The Last Stand"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited February 2015
    odd, a fleetmate and I did them both and got our ancient power cells
  • Options
    karcornerkarcorner Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I just did it again and nothing.......... Zone was having same problem.
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2015
    You may be playing the wrong mission? There are two missions on Kobali with very similar names; Defence at the Gates and At the Gates. It's the second one which rewards the Ancient Power Cell, not the first one.

Defence at the Gates takes place at the gate to the city. At the Gates takes place near the back of the map, it's the open mission where you hold choke points as you advance to the Vaadwaur base.

Myself and my friend played it last night and we both got the Ancient Power Cell. Also for reference, it's the final mission (the one right after At the Gates) which awards the second one available on Kobali Prime now, so you can do them both in pretty quick succession without having to go somewhere else on the map.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!