test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gold and silver membership benefit mechanics @lvl60

ibievacua19ibievacua19 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited February 2015 in The Academy
By becoming 'Gold' all your current characters will gain all the inventory slots (e.g. Personal Inventory, Bank, Shared Account, BO Slots) that are due to your rank retroactive. And these gains are permanent, and remain if you revert back to 'Silver'...

Only non-inventory gains (e.g. respec tokens) are non-retroactive.

I found from 02-18-2013 regarding gold and silver memberships, and what you would get retroactively if you were to start subscribing as a level 60 captain then discontinue after a month.

So, -my- question is if this quote still holds true two years later.

also: This is the best place I could find to post this quote, sorry if it is misplaced!
Post edited by ibievacua19 on

Comments

• centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I still have my 200-day veteran XP bonus after cancelling my Gold sub; I went ahead & bought out the EC cap, extra character slots and bank slots ahead of time. I might renew my sub for a couple of months to upgrade to the 300-day veteran XP bonus, though. :P Never used a respec token from date of creation on any of my characters, so I don't know If I lost those...
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013