test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Trouble With (marks) Tribbles

forcemajeureforcemajeure Member Posts: 212 Arc User
edited February 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
For roughly the past 2-3 weeks, my Solanae and Nukara marks tribbles have been failing about 25-30% of the time.

I click on the tribble, the purr sounds, the timer/CD starts ... but no message and no mark.

I have seen one or two other people report this but suspect it must be more widespread than that.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any way to fix it? Is it a lag thing? Why only the past few weeks?
Post edited by forcemajeure on

Comments

• gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    For roughly the past 2-3 weeks, my Solanae and Nukara marks tribbles have been failing about 25-30% of the time.

I click on the tribble, the purr sounds, the timer/CD starts ... but no message and no mark.

I have seen one or two other people report this but suspect it must be more widespread than that.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any way to fix it? Is it a lag thing? Why only the past few weeks?

Better to post this in the bug reports forum. Notice the sticky that says not to put bug reports in here.
  • reiklingraiderreiklingraider Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I think I have seen that sometimes. Ill have to pay more attention to it. I thought it might be catching up with itself because it will either give me one and sometimes two Dyson marks. I haven't been using the Nukara one lately.
  • pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I will move this to the right section for you and ping our Emergency QA Hologram to alert to the nature of this gameplay bug emergency.

Thanks for the report!

~Smirk
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It was reported by me already some time ago.

After a few Server Updates after DR launched (November/December) it worked fine.

But since 9.5 and the anniversary event, I usually fail again.

In my thread I suspected server and/or UI lagging to be responsible, because I always failed when I left UI heavy windows like the Doff system or especially the Tailor where my framerate dropped down to the floor.
  • x3of9x3of9 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This also happens with the Dilithium Tribble.

It purrs and coos, but fails to TRIBBLE out a shard of Dilithium.

I think its constipated.
    U.S.S. Marathon - NX-92781
  • czertik123czertik123 Member Posts: 1,122 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I will move this to the right section for you and ping our Emergency QA Hologram to alert to the nature of this gameplay bug emergency.

Thanks for the report!

~Smirk

lol, well i reported same bug cca 2 weeks ago, seems no one reads bug forum.