test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon Carrier Requisition Error.

randal4104randal4104 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hey, I just recently got promoted to Brigadier General in my KDF character; I definitely earned the promotion I was given and felt that I deserved to gain the requisitioned ship I got which was a Klingon Carrier that was pretty much free for those who get promoted to Brigadier General.

But when I spent the requisition token at the Ship/Shuttle Requisition table I never got the window that pops up when my ship has been requistioned; I clicked "Yes" when I requisitioned it but no window popped up which made me curious to why and I even left the station and system to see if any changes were made. None were made sadly and I cannot help but feel that I got cheated and I request that this bug be fixed please. :)

The ship was a Vo'Quv Carrier.
Post edited by randal4104 on

Comments

• randal4104randal4104 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Uptdate; I just posted a ticket for this error. Hopefully something happens.
    edited February 2015
    I also may or may not have posted two tickets by accident seeing as how when I sent one, I checked to see the progress and it showed no tickets. So if one gets seen twice... My bad. :P
    edited February 2015
    Still no update or answer on my ticket; it also says in my ticket lists that no ticket exists even though I sent two earlier today.
  • illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2015
    randal4104 wrote: »
    Still no update or answer on my ticket; it also says in my ticket lists that no ticket exists even though I sent two earlier today.

Tickets usually take 48 hours to get a reply. There's no need to update this thread every thirty minutes.
  • khsrio621khsrio621 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Did you get an answer to your ticket? i just got this problem today.