test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Post 2/5 Patch - Loadouts STILL Broken

jackal1701apwjackal1701apw Member Posts: 669 Arc User
edited February 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
After the latest patch which had a few notes on fixing issues with disappearing bridge officers I take no pleasure in reporting that this is still broken.

Multiple characters on my account (@Jackal1701a) end up with no bridge officers assigned to their stations when beaming from ground to my ship.

Pressing to load the saved loadout does NOTHING.
I have to go back and slot boffs one by one then select the skills I want them to use (new BOFF training mechanic - makes this take much longer) and drag power buttons onto a laggy tray that doesn't even work when I click the buttons.

My STO experience is pretty much doffing and omega minigame now. I avoid any form of combat content (be it missions or queues) due to these issues.

It may be the slightest bit of courtesy to add this issue to the list of known issues at the bottom of every patch note. As it's exactly that... a game-breaking and KNOWN issue that was introduced MONTHS ago.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...#LLAP...
Post edited by jackal1701apw on

Comments

• Options
    plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have to go back and slot boffs one by one then select the skills I want them to use (new BOFF training mechanic - makes this take much longer) and drag power buttons onto a laggy tray that doesn't even work when I click the buttons.

Whenever that happens to me right now, all I do is remove one console, load the loadout and switch to the stations tab. Usually, it reloads everything as it should be. Whenever i change something, i save the layout, remove one console, and load the loadout again.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    We have a huge thread about loadouts and the on going issue located at http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1350331

/closed
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.