test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fed Tutorial - Vega - Arrival - Stuck at gates.

jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
edited February 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Federation Tutorial - Vega - Arrival.

Beam up refugees (01/02) - Completed.

When told about body Armour I can have ( By the 1st group of refugees ) out of a create near by there is nothing to interact with so when they beam up I got stuck at the gates with no way to progress.

(N.B.) I was already equipped with Mk II Very Rare Body Armour, Mk II Very Rare Split Beam Rifle and Very Rare Mk II Personal Shields already which i had crafted on my main toon to use on new alt ( possible cause ?? )

So being stuck at the gates I decided to jump on the boxes shoot the two Borg near the second refugee and see if that progressed the mission ( Nope )

so as with previous mission that bugged out in a similar way I decided to jump the gate and try to interact with the second refugee but there was no interaction bar.

Trying to see if it was just a glitch i carried on with the rest of the map and beamed up the other 4 or 5 groups and got to the mayor near second gate at end of compound she had no interaction either which means i can not complete this mission within the fed tutorial.

I have sent both Bug report and Ticket -

Reference Number
150204-002608

Thanks ( Any!! Ideas how how to get past this would be great... Do i Delete the toon and skip the tutorial etc ??? )
JtaDmwW.png