test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I have an invisible completed doff assignment

illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
edited January 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
On the sidebar it says Completed (1), but there's nothing under the assignmnets tab, I don't have any doffs on mission, and changing maps and logging in or out doesn't seem to be able to get rid of the assignment, so my button is flashing green constantly. It's not an R&D project.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    illcadia wrote: »
    On the sidebar it says Completed (1), but there's nothing under the assignmnets tab, I don't have any doffs on mission, and changing maps and logging in or out doesn't seem to be able to get rid of the assignment, so my button is flashing green constantly. It's not an R&D project.

Do you have an R&D project running that's completed?
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Perhaps a completed item upgrade project? Or a completed reputation project?

The whole thing has been wonky since season 9.5 when we got the R&D added to the doff UI. Sometimes if you have something completed somewhere, even though it has nothing to do with the doff UI, the doff system button on the mini map will still flash.

Same thing happens to the mail button. It will keep flashing green until you collect all doff/R&D rewards then open and close the mail window. Sometimes you have to change maps/instances to get it to stop flashing.
  • Options
    lebtronlebtron Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    same problem, no r&d or anything else. Its a doff assignment, showing one is finished, but there is none.
  • Options
    illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2015
    lebtron wrote: »
    same problem, no r&d or anything else. Its a doff assignment, showing one is finished, but there is none.

Yeah, it's this. Guys, I said in the OP, it's NOT an R&D project. R&D projects do not show 'completed' IN THE DOFF ASSIGNMENT TAB. This one does. Upgrade project do not show as completed in the doff system tab at all because they don't even interact with it.